PDA

View Full Version : Value for money equipment

Malicious Melee
11-25-2011, 09:46 PM
I'm just wondering what the best value for money equipment is? I guess it depends on what level your up to but some guns, melee, armour, explosives and vehicles seem drastically over priced for the value they add. I've noticed a lot of crime city players who stock pile particular equipment items. Good idea or not?

Anubis
11-26-2011, 03:00 AM
Stock up on a nice chunk of Skull Breakers and Vipers. Its best to layer your mafia out with the cheapest gold. Wasteland pistols are questionable imo due to M4's.

You will get more attack/defence out of say 4 skull breakers over 1 Gut-Ripper until your 500strong mafia is nearly already fully equipped. Turbo Vipers are very nice because vehicles is generally the area people take time to equip and its better then any other non-gold vehicle.

If you think your going to spend 1-2K on the game (you might be in the top 2% lol) then go mid-range. If your going to spend 10K then go HQ gold mafia. Gold buyer who understand the game will generally be better than non-gold buyers. That gap jumps up massive amounts for a gold buyer who is stocked up expensive gold items.

Cooz
11-26-2011, 03:15 AM
Stock up on a nice chunk of Skull Breakers and Vipers. Its best to layer your mafia out with the cheapest gold. Wasteland pistols are questionable imo due to M4's.

You will get more attack/defence out of say 4 skull breakers over 1 Gut-Ripper until your 500strong mafia is nearly already fully equipped. Turbo Vipers are very nice because vehicles is generally the area people take time to equip and its better then any other non-gold vehicle.

If you think your going to spend 1-2K on the game (you might be in the top 2% lol) then go mid-range. If your going to spend 10K then go HQ gold mafia. Gold buyer who understand the game will generally be better than non-gold buyers. That gap jumps up massive amounts for a gold buyer who is stocked up expensive gold items.

There are people who spend $1,000-2,000 on this game?!? I can't even imagine doing that.

khung003
11-26-2011, 03:34 AM
There are people who spend $1,000-2,000 on this game?!? I can't even imagine doing that.

I'm not sure if anyone pay such amount of money or not, but I see many people in my rival list own gold weapons cost much more than 1 or 2k of cash can buy.

Malicious Melee
11-26-2011, 04:40 AM
I really like this game and I will admit that I'm totally addicted to it. But one or two thousand sounds a little ridiculous. I can see the value of these items like vipers and skull breakers to your mafia attack and defence. Although I don't agree with spending thousands on a game. I think the majority of us avoid paying big bucks on gold and save the game money up for equipment items. So can we exclude the gold items and rate the regular ones?

Anubis
11-26-2011, 04:57 AM
I agree its rediculous, but when you check peoples mafia whose stats are way out there you see masses of gold weapons of all ranges.

Being the 'best' is always solid motivation, and where as 1-2K is a substantial sum of money for most people, its just pocket change for the top 2% in society. I'm sure theres those rich or stupid kids too who rinsed their daddy's credit card in one day purchasing gold on this app to show off their hood to school friends.

Cooz
11-26-2011, 06:26 AM
I agree its rediculous, but when you check peoples mafia whose stats are way out there you see masses of gold weapons of all ranges.

Being the 'best' is always solid motivation, and where as 1-2K is a substantial sum of money for most people, its just pocket change for the top 2% in society. I'm sure theres those rich or stupid kids too who rinsed their daddy's credit card in one day purchasing gold on this app to show off their hood to school friends.

I recently came across a guy level in the mid-70s who had 54k/hr income and was something like 15k/19k atk/def, and scrolling through his inventory I didn't see a gold weapon. Every low-level money building was 10, and he had a ton of defense buildings at 10. Seemed like he just focused intensely on upgrading.

Obviously, if anyone wants to spend that much money on the game, they'll be pretty awesome. I'm the type who will throw like $10 in it just to show some support for the developers. $2k is beyond an unhealthy obsession.