PDA

View Full Version : Your story of Dedication to Crime City playing

nycpizzalover
11-24-2011, 02:41 AM
I thought it would be fun or poignant to hear everyone's stories of dedication to CC playing.

I was at a supermarket with my nephew who had to go to the bathroom. After 10 minutes of him making #2, he yells that he is finished. I was getting ready to pick up my buildings in a minute and didn't want my clocks to be delayed by the two-three minutes it would take to make sure his butt was clean, his hands were washed and my hands were washed. I tell him to just sit there until I finished my game. Well as any 5 year would do, he just fidgets and screams that he wants to get off. Other guys are coming in and out. I'm sure they were wondering why there was screaming from the stall. That one minute was the longest wait with a screaming 5 year old especially since someone could have reported that there was child abuse going on in the bathroom LOL.

Any one else with stories of dedication to the game?

2Legit
11-24-2011, 06:35 AM
LMAO, I don't think anyone could top your pure dedication and poor kid :D

whocareswhatmynameis
11-24-2011, 06:40 AM
ya hilarious story... the best i could come up with was holding off sleep for half-an-hour to collect cash from income buildings.

whocareswhatmynameis
11-24-2011, 06:42 AM
oh... i remember. fiddling with my iPhone while exercising on a treadmill in the gym!

2Legit
11-24-2011, 06:50 AM
ya hilarious story... the best i could come up with was holding off sleep for half-an-hour to collect cash from income buildings.

LOL, i think everybody had gone thru that situation. This time around now, for me, I can finally have a peacefull sleep. No more distraction or hearing my alarm go off. Talk about addiction.

BigCheese
11-24-2011, 07:55 AM
u r funny and addicted.

BudMan
11-24-2011, 11:53 AM
I used to set alarms to wake me up to collect my movie theaters before they got on a decent time cycle :\

Royal Flush
11-24-2011, 03:23 PM
LOL

Well I went on a date this last weekend to go see a certain movie about vampires & werewolves; half way through I started playing to collect my money and rob a few people as my stamina had refilled. My date was not impressed; in my defence though .... it was a very boooorriinnnggg movie

And then I fell asleep!

DeathWish
11-24-2011, 05:40 PM
I didn't call the ambulance to pick up my unconscious mother because my church was going to be ready to collect in 15 seconds...

Seriously, probably setting my alarm at 8 in the morning every other day to collect my anchor import

pooOnU
11-26-2011, 01:07 AM
I bought a waterproof case for my phone just so I could play CC in the shower.

Anubis
11-26-2011, 02:34 AM
I get poor signal at work, working in a carehome, I frequently have to go out into the car park to use some stamina up, put money in the bank, and start new upgrades. Its ok because I work nights, but I have frequently left a resident sitting in a wheelchair for 5min's while I pop out to collect/bank.

Lola Gets
12-10-2011, 10:38 PM
I gave up my seat on a flight because my hood expansion would have completed while I was in the air, and the plane had no Wi-Fi.

Nothing tops the pooping kid, though!

BigCheese
12-10-2011, 11:04 PM
u guys should work for funzio if u r that serious with gamez

Babytway
12-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Nice thread goin here, As for me i haven't slept since i started playing CC im awake 24/7 12mos. watch your hood im gonna rob it

fatacad
12-11-2011, 12:12 AM
I left my dog in the car while I was shopping, supposed to be a quick grab but i got distracted trying to level up so I wouldn't waste any energy. When I got back my dog was dead, heat stroke apparently, so I thought i'd save his remains for my other smaller dog at home. Being poor, it seemed a logical conclusion and my dog actually ate it for about a week until he keeled over. Now i'm stuck with 2 dead dogs. Thanks Funzio!

TemplarX
12-11-2011, 12:30 AM
Collecting from my two level 10 laundromats every 5 mins for the entire duration of my half marathon run of 2.5 hours.

youj
12-11-2011, 12:42 AM
I sleep at 3 everyday, waiting to collect my 24 hr building. =(

pooOnU
12-11-2011, 02:50 AM
I left my dog in the car while I was shopping, supposed to be a quick grab but i got distracted trying to level up so I wouldn't waste any energy. When I got back my dog was dead, heat stroke apparently, so I thought i'd save his remains for my other smaller dog at home. Being poor, it seemed a logical conclusion and my dog actually ate it for about a week until he keeled over. Now i'm stuck with 2 dead dogs. Thanks Funzio!

In your next life, you will surely be a dog!