For my level, i can only see these

guns:RPG
armor:full combat gear
melee: chain whip
vehicles:exelero

are there more advanced ones,thx

Anubis
11-23-2011, 04:28 AM
I can't answer if theres more advanced ones, but general advice on which ones to get it will vary massively from person to person. how much respect can u averagely generate in a day (depends on your gameplay time and stamina)? Are all your Mafia equipped with vehicles? What is the weakest slot for your mafia? Do you have the suitable amount of level 1 and 2 respect items for your level (you should have many more level 2 items than level 1 silver at your level). 1200 silver for the Excelero is a fair amount, you can get nearly 4 bikes with that for example.

Trying to equip your mafia with all the best lvl 3 silver items when you don't have sufficient lvl 2 items is a mistake, much like gold buyers who spend their gold on 3-4 expensive items early on when they could of got much more bang for their buck stocking up on the low price gold items.

Theres some good farmable items from energy that can take your focus for any one of the slots, all depends on what you have, your stats, and what needs the most work.

skunk
11-23-2011, 06:53 AM
Depends on how well equipped your mafia is.

RPG gives you 36 / 14 for 1000,
2x Sawn off will give you 44 / 28 for 720
10x Tommy guns will do 100 / 60 for 1000

Now which item do you think is best?? 100/60 is pretty damn good.

But if you have really well equipped mafia, you may find tommy guns don't even increase your stats so you get 0 from them.

I Just bought a 200 repsect Columbian knife 11/9, it added 9/8. So for melee I'm using right down to 2 attack 1 defense items !! (Crowbars / baseball bats)
So for me 3 columbian knives at 27/24 isbetter than 1 chain whip 25/19 and I save 150 respect too !

My advice, read the forums about item useage ad do the maths, then you'll see.

yshen
11-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks for replying. Maybe I should put it this way: are there more expensive ones? coz I'm at lv79, what lv200 guys can see? That is my concern.