PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum, have a couple of questions

DeathWish
11-22-2011, 09:15 PM
:)

Hello everybody

Got a couple of questions, does leveling up your buildings drastically build up your attack stats and why do weapons that cost over a million bucks have less stats than a much cheaper weapon...Thanks guys, hope to see you around

Mb Tnk
11-22-2011, 09:21 PM
...does leveling up your buildings drastically build up your attack stats...

No, you need to build and level up defense buildings to increase your DEFENSE stat... building in your hood will NEVER have an impact on your attack stat.

...why do weapons that cost over a million bucks have less stats than a much cheaper weapon...

You mean cost less than respect coin weapons, right? Respect coins are earned from fighting (PvP attack) and robbing your fellow players. Keep on reading posts on these forums to get more info about these and other questions you might have.

DeathWish
11-22-2011, 09:32 PM
No, you need to build and level up defense buildings to increase your DEFENSE stat... building in your hood will NEVER have an impact on your attack stat.

You mean cost less than respect coin weapons, right? Respect coins are earned from fighting (PvP attack) and robbing your fellow players. Keep on reading posts on these forums to get more info about these and other questions you might have.

I knew that leveling up defense building increases your defense stats, I shouldve been more specific, so leveling up money buildings have no effect on your attack and defense?

1 last question, Are buying weapons the only way to increase your attack stats..Thank you for answering

Melvin Tan
11-22-2011, 09:36 PM
every better eqipument bought will replace the lousy equipment and thus increase in stats.
if u keep buying the same weapon with same stats there wont be increment of atk stats.
do bear in mind that 1 mafia can only use 1 weapon 1 melee 1 armour 1 vehicle and of course 1 explosive.

Mb Tnk
11-22-2011, 09:37 PM
I knew that leveling up defense building increases your defense stats, I shouldve been more specific, so leveling up money buildings have no effect on your attack and defense?

Correct

1 last question, Are buying weapons the only way to increase your attack stats..Thank you for answering

No, as you do PvP attacks, you will gain weapons/armor/mele items/cars, etc, randomly...ALSO, playing the story line will also give you weapons, items.

PLEASE read the posts found in this forum, they will give you a wealth of information that you did not know about this tiny game.

DeathWish
11-22-2011, 09:45 PM
Thank you all for your help!:D