PDA

View Full Version : Attk/dfnse stats showing up in fight screen

G Wiz
11-22-2011, 07:23 PM
Anybody else seeing 3 question marks where their skill multiplier should be? Just wanted to know why this is so

Mb Tnk
11-22-2011, 07:33 PM
You mean on the defender's side, or your attack side panel?.... and yes, the new att/def info seems to be now on for all.

badd
11-22-2011, 07:37 PM
just noticed that too! very useful and the ??? is the mystery defence skill. if we knew that it would take all the fun out of robbing and fighting.

the bigger boys always try to take my money cos they have more weapons but they always lose cos i have more skillpoints in defence :D

G Wiz
11-22-2011, 08:00 PM
You mean on the defender's side, or your attack side panel?.... and yes, the new att/def info seems to be now on for all.
Yra on the defenders side, but i guess its in the mystery like the guy above me noted

khung003
11-22-2011, 08:06 PM
just notice them, look like they just updated.

Mb Tnk
11-22-2011, 08:21 PM
When you think about it, showing "???" on the defenders side is a total waste of space..... I think :), that there will be a Gold sale item that will unlock the other player's def mod.. NOW, if that will the be case, SOMEWHAT USELESS, if you have to attack your foe to find that out. It would be much better for all if this info was to be displayed on the RIVALS screen.

Duke.0
11-22-2011, 08:36 PM
I just noticed that too.

There seems to be stats added to the fight screen

Its your attack vs their defense.

G Wiz
11-22-2011, 08:51 PM
Yea...leave it to CC to secretly update while our backs are turned :) wonder if anything like loots or weapons were added???

jlhy
11-22-2011, 08:55 PM
Crime City Mark has said that defense buildings are calculated in both defending against attacks and robberies.

So if i'm getting this correct the defense number displayed in the fight screen is just showing the defense amount of your opponents defense from weapon/armor/vehicles/explosives without defense buildings factored in. So to get the true value of your opponents defense when attacking them you need to go by whats listed in their profile defense total rather than whats displayed in the fight screen?

Duke.0
11-22-2011, 08:59 PM
You know whats interesting about this. It is straight up numbers, seems like if your attack > opponents defense (multiplied by some attack/defense number) you win

Mb Tnk
11-22-2011, 09:00 PM
Crime City Mark has said that defense buildings are calculated in both defending against attacks and robberies.

So if i'm getting this correct the defense number displayed in the fight screen is just showing the defense amount of your opponents defense from weapon/armor/vehicles/explosives without defense buildings factored in. So to get the true value of your opponents defense when attacking them you need to go by whats listed in their profile defense total rather than whats displayed in the fight screen?

Hey jlhy, this has been asked before for clairfication, the only thing we have received from CC Mark was that the defense buildings were counted in FULL for PvP attacks.... NOW, a bunch of us have called him on that statement and we have since not heard anything from him/her to clarify this.....

jlhy
11-22-2011, 09:09 PM
Damn, I really hope defense buildings are calculated into the defense against attackers. I invested pretty heavily into them.

Crime City Mark if you happen to browse through this thread could you give us some clarification on whats factored in when defending against an enemy attack please. This new fight screen has me confused. :(