PDA

View Full Version : Respect gear cheat/hack?

jlhy
11-22-2011, 03:59 PM
Came across a player today that had a very low fight and rob rate but had LOT of respect gear. I did the math and it just didn't add up unless funzio started giving tons and tons of respect points for completing jobs.

Here's a pic of the players profile and pics of his respect gear in his inventory. I blocked out the players name and avatar.

Quick summary of the pics:
- 2517 fights won/2384 robberies won
- 44 Exelero
- 242 RPG
- 125 Full Combat Gear
- 410 Night Vision Goggles
- 248 Chain Whip
- 124 Yamaha Race Bike

unggubrian
11-22-2011, 04:27 PM
Damn that's crazy!

Mb Tnk
11-22-2011, 04:35 PM
Yes, definitely looks hacked, the respect item quantities not possible with his stats, please send all this info to: crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com.

Duke.0
11-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Lets say this user got 10 respect per robbery

Thats 23,840 respect.
Add in another...5,000 respect for the fight quests (i'm guessing)
Add in 2000 for Level 4 completions in areas (could be more but it won't matter)

Lets say 30,000.

The amount of RPG's costs 242,000 respect, even if this person got 3 or 4 from goals and fight quests. Still...Its over 200,000 respect needed just for RPG's.

Something doesn't add up.

jlhy
11-22-2011, 04:44 PM
I sent pics and info to crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com earlier. Just wanted to let other players know that there might be a new hack/cheat to be on the look out for.

Hopefully, the more complaints from different players funzio gets the quicker it'll get fixed (If this is a cheat/hack).

unggubrian
11-22-2011, 04:51 PM
Wow even with all that he still lost 9443 fights and won 2000 something...

khung003
11-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Like the Muks guy, 900+ RPG with 500+ win. Not sure if he still there.

Certes
11-22-2011, 06:31 PM

He is. I just saw him last night.

HHH
11-22-2011, 07:49 PM
The player's name is E. Right? I report Funzio this morning

jlhy
11-22-2011, 08:59 PM
Crime City Mark doesn't like it when we put names to a suspected cheater. But since you already posted it, yes that's the guy. :D

DeathWish
11-22-2011, 09:04 PM

I came across that guy two days ago.... Muks is a level 90 with 30,000+ attack and defense and he has a bunch of level 10 buildings including the level 10 nightclub and his income per hour is $1,500,000+...

I immediately sent him a friend request right away because his stats and hood are insane, hes either a hacker or just spent hundreds, possibly thousands of dollars on gold bars

Melvin Tan
11-22-2011, 09:33 PM
I came across that guy two days ago.... Muks is a level 90 with 30,000+ attack and defense and he has a bunch of level 10 buildings including the level 10 nightclub and his income per hour is $1,500,000+...

I immediately sent him a friend request right away because his stats and hood are insane, hes either a hacker or just spent hundreds, possibly thousands of dollars on gold bars

look at his stats and study them... if it looks too good to be real just report it.
till now i only report a cheater and till now i never see him anymore.

DeathWish
11-22-2011, 09:55 PM
look at his stats and study them... if it looks too good to be real just report it.
till now i only report a cheater and till now i never see him anymore.

Yeah hes a hacker.... Just looked him up on my friends list and he's a level 106 with over 5 million dollar income.... How the heck do u go from a level 90 to level 106'in two days.... Reported

skunk
11-23-2011, 12:22 AM
I reported Muks last week - and posted "REPORT THIS CHEAT crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com" on his wall so others can report him too.
If anyone comes accross him, please let me know, it'll be interesting to see if a absolutely certain cheater gets banned - and how quickly.
If he's not gonna get banned then I ain't investing any further.

khung003
11-23-2011, 12:44 AM
something gold bars can't buy: skill points, respect points.

some hackers/cheaters are good at cheat, but they don't know how to play the game, what to point to buy more than 500 weapons of the same kind, idiots.

khung003
11-23-2011, 12:51 AM
Yeah hes a hacker.... Just looked him up on my friends list and he's a level 106 with over 5 million dollar income.... How the heck do u go from a level 90 to level 106'in two days.... Reported

If you talk about the amount of XP between 90 - 106, I think Lana can earn such amount of xp in 2 days. But she is not a cheater, because she's still "weak" and her hood still small & poor ;p.

procsyzarc
11-23-2011, 06:10 PM

Quite easily energy and stamina re fills are one of the cheapest uses of gold bars

nvbealone
11-24-2011, 10:41 AM
well ive seen him around too and he is still around! darnz! seems like no ban is in place

jlhy
11-24-2011, 12:24 PM
Take pics of him and his gear and send them to funzio. If multiple people end up reporting the same person for the same cheat funzio won't be able to dismiss it as someone just angry about getting robbed/attacked.

nycpizzalover
11-24-2011, 12:30 PM

I had reported several days ago also but it seems that player is still on my rivals list today even though I got an email that they had already looked at his/her account. They still have the same stats and inventory so doesn't look like they are banned. E was at level 80 nineteen days ago. Went from 80 to level 200 in 19 days. If not banned, then that person had purchased a ton of gold to level up that fast.

Derek Shane
05-04-2013, 04:43 PM
Yes, almost everyone in the top 100+ in the battle for crime city have hacked the game and bought respect items worth millions of respect points.

This really ticks me off because I play legit and I spend a lot of money on gold to buy and open crates, and I lose almost every fight when my syndicate battles another for Battle for Crime City.

Im level 57 with 31k attack and 36k defense. You can tell when someone has cheated when you look at the splash screen that says you lost the fight, but their best and most powerful weapon is junk compared to your items. If I could sue Funzio for all the money ive invested into gold just to be defeated by hackers, I would. Because they know about this and do nothing about it. It's the same on Modern war. I cant believe I've spent over $350 on crime city and I still get defeated by someone who's weapons are nothing compared to mine.

cheesy
05-04-2013, 04:59 PM
Yes, almost everyone in the top 100+ in the battle for crime city have hacked the game and bought respect items worth millions of respect points.

This really ticks me off because I play legit and I spend a lot of money on gold to buy and open crates, and I lose almost every fight when my syndicate battles another for Battle for Crime City.

Im level 57 with 31k attack and 36k defense. You can tell when someone has cheated when you look at the splash screen that says you lost the fight, but their best and most powerful weapon is junk compared to your items. If I could sue Funzio for all the money ive invested into gold just to be defeated by hackers, I would. Because they know about this and do nothing about it. It's the same on Modern war. I cant believe I've spent over $350 on crime city and I still get defeated by someone who's weapons are nothing compared to mine.

How do you even find a thread that is a year and a half old?
Yeesh!

Swedevil
05-04-2013, 06:17 PM

Lets evaluate your stats.
At level 77, I have a legit account with over 100k attack and defense!
At level 48, I have a legit account with over 50k defense and 48k offense.
At level 10, I have a legit account with over 6k offense and 7k defense.
All of which are maxed out on mafia members and steadily increasing stats.

My level 48 account has been able to destroy your level 57 since he was a level 35. Does this sound like hacking or poorly played plotting on your end?

Read the guides, learn to place your power and money where it needs to be. Spend time doing this and you can master the skill of winning.

CohibAA
05-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Yes, definitely looks hacked, the respect item quantities not possible with his stats, please send all this info to: crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com.

Just curious.. my device shows the email address as en-support@gree.net - do you know if reports go to the same dead end and get no attention, or if someone actually reads the one you posted?

I have sent lots of pending bans... and usually don't even get the canned response anymore.

edit: LOL... I got a reply to two tickets shortly after posting this. One from 04/25 and one from 04/29 two minutes apart... coincidence? At least they responded.
:D