PDA

View Full Version : 1 hour buildings

Chiefer
11-21-2011, 05:07 PM
When is a good time for them? I have 3 right now and with my laundry mats 9/10 make under 2k an hour. Are they ever worth it?

martMode
11-21-2011, 05:40 PM
my thoughts on 1/3hourly buildings, they are as good as you can physically collect them timely enough... same as laundromats...

Duke.0
11-21-2011, 06:46 PM
It depends how often you play. If you can collect every hour then go for them. If not, you may want to look for other buildings.

The biggest currency in the game is time. Can you collect the majority of pickups of the 1 hour buildings?

k0de
11-21-2011, 10:49 PM
Yeah I used to have 2 Arcade, 2 Sports Bar and a Carousel but got rid of an Arcade and Sports Bar each to free up some more room. I'm often to busy at work to collect them all the time and the upgrade cost on the Sports bar is just ridiculous, although there is an advantage in that they almost never get robbed. I like the 3-hour ones, although the Sushi Bar seems a bit sub-par. Obviously though you miss out on a few collections since you have to sleep eventually. It is nice though to have something to collect regularly though. I wouldn't like to have to wait 8-12 hours between every time I got paid.

Piff
11-22-2011, 12:28 AM
I agree with the 3 hour ones. It does feel good to have something you can collect regularly. The 1 hour buildings i feel are too short, but i can manage to collect from the 3 hour buildings with a fairly decent collection rate since i am the type to log in multiple times a day.
Other the the 3 hour buildings, i only invest in the 12/24/48 buildings since those are very easy to sync in with your schedule.

Anubis
11-22-2011, 12:46 AM
I find the little incomes from LM's and 1hour buildings are useful for spending on decorations or keeping a few K on you so ppl target you and lose (its nice seeing a list of green reports in your news etc). LM's especially are very cheap to upgrade, and you don't need to be collecting all the time from them. The times your playing the game for 30mins means you can pick up 6-7 hits on each one.

Ram
11-22-2011, 02:49 AM
I like 1 hours buildings... it's good to buy cheap stuff and upgrade new buldings.

DeathWish
11-22-2011, 09:10 PM
its better to buy 24 hour and 48 building in my opinion

For example, I have a sports that leveled 4 and it cost something like $311,000 to upgrade it to level 5, trying to complete the goal, its right after machine gun malfunction

G Wiz
11-23-2011, 03:19 AM
its better to buy 24 hour and 48 building in my opinion

For example, I have a sports that leveled 4 and it cost something like $311,000 to upgrade it to level 5, trying to complete the goal, its right after machine gun malfunctionThat machine gun malfunction mission has been collecting dust since it became available. Talk about a worthless investment!

Anubis
11-23-2011, 04:03 AM
Im 8/9 on Machine gun mission, decided to raise it to 8 after many many levels as it means I can save $$$ while its upgrading. Just bought 2 more Def buildings so getting to 9 won't happen until i've leveled up my new buildings. Especially at $453725 for the next upgrade giving a massive def boost of ummm 25...

Edit: you get more DEF taking an Armory from lvl1 to lvl2 for only $16700 and 40mins (instead of over 3days). A mission is a mission however and I will come to it in time.