PDA

View Full Version : Gold questions

OG Kush
11-20-2011, 10:47 PM
I searched the forums. I couldn't find anything that I'm about to ask.
When you buy a gold building does it cost gold to upgrade it? I wanna make sure before I regret buying gold.
Also, what's the best gold building to get? Thanks. Please no answers telling me to search for it because I already did.

Add me: level 85 : 297-065-557

Sam Ho
11-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Only gold is used to buy the building, upgrades use game cash. Best buildings to get? Depends on your play style, but icecream shops and bodyguard defense buildings are really good.

nycpizzalover
11-21-2011, 03:59 AM
Only gold is used to buy the building, upgrades use game cash. Best buildings to get? Depends on your play style, but icecream shops and bodyguard defense buildings are really good.

Sam Ho is right on the money about gold for building but game cash for upgrade.

So far the winner for me is the Gentleman's Club. Only costs 150 gold and pays out 396K every 24 hours.

corpsegrinder
11-21-2011, 04:06 AM
Level 165, cost 500 gold. Anyone know what this building pays?

nycpizzalover
11-21-2011, 07:00 AM
Level 165, cost 500 gold. Anyone know what this building pays?

I'm only at level 141. At the rate of having to get 9000 XP per level, I will let you know by middle of next year what the payout is. LMAO Hopefully we'll get another senior player to answer.

P.S. Can you lend me 500 gold at 0% interest? That is way too expensive even though I have champagne tastes and caviar dreams like Robin Leach LOL

Max Power
11-21-2011, 07:17 AM
When you buy a gold building does it cost gold to upgrade it? I wanna make sure before I regret buying gold.
Also, what's the best gold building to get? Thanks. Please no answers telling me to search for it because I already did.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?hl=en&key=0AkPDmk8Lr8yadEZoX1RGd19pajJncVVzR282SEN3NXc&hl=en&f=true&noheader=false&gid=23

617Pats
11-21-2011, 11:46 AM

No, it does not cost any gold to upgrade a gold building (only gold cost is to upgrade immediately for time). That being said, many gold buildings are very expensive to upgrade in cash but alot of the time the upgrade time is less as compared to other buildings.

The best gold defense building is the bodyguard agency, a very good buy.

The best gold money buildings in my opinion are basketball court-5 gold (large 10x10 though), very cheap to upgrade and quick in time to upgarde, its equivalent to upgrading a level 10 laundromat. Payout for tycoon at max is $12,375 every 12 hours.

The ice cream shop-8 gold is also good buy but collection every 3 hours. I also have a Chicken & waffles-36 gold which is decent but would not reccommend.

I have a single smokeshop-15 gold which I would reccommend, very easy 8 hour collection time and a bit expensive upgrading but well worth it. Currently level 5- $19,360 payout.

There are alot of poor gold buildings both for money or defense so I would do research to find which ones are best for you. Only level 56 but in the very distant future I am looking at the following gold buildings as possibly good investments. Not sure if I will still be interested in this game by then or be willing to spend money on more gold. I have only bought $8 gold when it was on sale.

For tycoon
-Wedding chapel, 75 gold, collection 3 hours, $9,680
-Pirate Tavern, 110 gold, collection 8 hours, $110,000
-Previously mentioned gentlemens club
-Possibly Rock Cafe,175 gold, collection 12 hours, $121,000