PDA

View Full Version : Khung003

631killa
11-18-2011, 11:24 AM
I think khung003 should be banned from this forum he is disrespectful to a lot of people in these forums and he reports people to funzio for no apparent reason if you agree with me reply to this post and maybe funzio will ban him from the forum if enough people complain.

Duke.0
11-18-2011, 11:27 AM
If you got a problem, your better off to email and report it to Funzio.

This is not the way to go about it and will only lead to flaming and spamming.

Try sending an e-mail to funzio, i'm sure you can get better results that way if you really have a problem with somebody.

khung003
11-18-2011, 11:27 AM
I'm famous now :D . Thank you, guy. You should create a poll and let people vote.

631killa
11-18-2011, 11:28 AM
I already emailed them

nycpizzalover
11-18-2011, 11:32 AM
I think khung003 should be banned from this forum he is disrespectful to a lot of people in these forums and he reports people to funzio for no apparent reason if you agree with me reply to this post and maybe funzio will ban him from the forum if enough people complain.

If you feel that strongly then apply to be the mod LMAO

Actually, except for the one time that he was snippy with me, I haven't had any beef with him since I just don't bother commenting on his ramblings. Perhaps you would be better served in your well-being to just ignore him like I do :)

khung003
11-18-2011, 11:32 AM
cool. good luck with that. Ah 1 more question, You asked them to ban the forum account name or ban the iP ? Should ban the iP, you know, I can create another forum account.... :D

617Pats
11-18-2011, 11:34 AM

I don't think he is disrespectful. How do you know, "he reports people to funzio for no apparent reason"? Do you know the people he comes accross or have any evidence?

C'mon Man. People joke around on this forum, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and free speech. Why so serious?

khung003
11-18-2011, 11:35 AM
If you feel that strongly then apply to be the mod LMAO

Actually, except for the one time that he was snippy with me, I haven't had any beef with him since I just don't bother commenting on his ramblings. Perhaps you would be better served in your well-being to just ignore him like I do :)

Some people are just the kids. Don't do that or I'll tell mom... ; anyway they look funny.

khung003
11-18-2011, 11:37 AM
I don't think he is disrespectful. How do you know, "he reports people to funzio for no apparent reason"? Do you know the people he comes accross or have any evidence?

C'mon Man. People joke around on this forum, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and free speech. Why so serious?

He think like I can order Funzio supporters to remove anyone I want :D , that kid, he make me laugh.

631killa
11-18-2011, 11:41 AM
He said it himself he reports people in his rival list for no reason I sent funzio that post to and he said he was gonna report me for no apparent reason.

Joeycool
11-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Well done on getting your very own thread Khung! :)

khung003
11-18-2011, 11:47 AM
Well done on getting your very own thread Khung! :)

I worked hard on this forum and in game, you know. It's just sooner or later :D.

Joeycool
11-18-2011, 11:51 AM
I know mate! I wish someone would start I thread for me! ha ha!

631killa
11-18-2011, 11:59 AM
I bet I've worked harder at this game then you. You don't work hard at the game u work hard on trolling the forum that's about it. Lol hahah

khung003
11-18-2011, 12:01 PM
I bet I've worked harder at this game then you. You don't work hard at the game u work hard on trolling the forum that's about it. Lol hahah
Sure, I don't work hard in game than you. I just work smarter than you, idiot.

Crime City Mark
11-18-2011, 12:04 PM
Aaaaaaand locked. This is not the place for this kind of thing. If you have an issue with another player send an e-mail to our support team. If it's a forum thing contact me directly.