PDA

View Full Version : Crime city YouTube hacks

631killa
11-18-2011, 10:10 AM
I am making this post because I am constantly reading posts on here of people saying you can hack the game just watch on you tube. Look at the date on the YouTube videos they are OLD. You can NOT do those hacks anymore if you have a JB iPhone u can no longer edit the plist in ifile. If you try doing that hack like the videos on YouTube your game gets corrupted and you have to re download the app. So please stop saying people are hacking the game just watch on YouTube. Cause this is not true anymore those hacks are old and no longer work. Funzio patched them in a September update. So there you have it the YouTube hacks DO NOT work anymore.

Max Power
11-18-2011, 10:16 AM
I am making this post because I am constantly reading posts on here of people saying you can hack the game just watch on you tube. Look at the date on the YouTube videos they are OLD. You can NOT do those hacks anymore if you have a JB iPhone u can no longer edit the plist in ifile. If you try doing that hack like the videos on YouTube your game gets corrupted and you have to re download the app. So please stop saying people are hacking the game just watch on YouTube. Cause this is not true anymore those hacks are old and no longer work. Funzio patched them in a September update. So there you have it the YouTube hacks DO NOT work anymore.

Great info.

Now explain the obvious cheaters.

631killa
11-18-2011, 10:27 AM
Whose a cheater maybe if you knew what the updates where for you would know this along with everyone else. Idk any cheater cause there is no known hack for this game anymore and if you see someone with insane stats it's probably a developer or a rich person.

631killa
11-18-2011, 10:36 AM
If they would read the descriptions for the YouTube videos it clearly says this does NOT work anymore

khung003
11-18-2011, 10:36 AM
The @631killa guy once pm me that info, and keep repeating that again & again & again ....

So what is your purpose @631killa? you want to tell people that you are either developer or a rich person, right ? and people should not report you to funzio as a cheater ?

Have you seen skill point cheat on youtube ? I believe not, they have not mentioned about that on youtube. I report 1 and that guy disappear.

631killa
11-18-2011, 10:46 AM
What are you saying guy there was a post on these forums with links to YouTube videos of people hackig the game so I watched these videos and made a post simply telling everyone that people are not hacking the game with this anymore cause it was patched hOw this makes me a cheater I do not know maybe your the cheater trying to cover yourself up

631killa
11-18-2011, 10:47 AM
And people continue to say people are hacking the game this way I'm simply trying to explain to them that that is no true. You can report me all you want to cause I'm not a cheater I despise them.

khung003
11-18-2011, 10:50 AM
yeah, as youtube can't help, how can you become a cheater ? It's just too late for you....

617Pats
11-18-2011, 10:52 AM
631killa, Im sure there is only one way to hack software and that single way was shown on youtube. Hackers adapt and im sure that their are people who are smart enough and have enough time on their hands to find a way to hack an app. There are hackers capable of much greater feats. The youtube videos you are describing just displayed very easy ways that any person with a jailbroken phone could hack the game previously before the fix. I would expect a better hacker to have a much more sophistacated method by now.

khung003
11-18-2011, 10:53 AM
And people continue to say people are hacking the game this way I'm simply trying to explain to them that that is no true. You can report me all you want to cause I'm not a cheater I despise them.

If you happen to be super strong, I may report you. Unfortunately, you may not have that chance.

631killa
11-18-2011, 10:53 AM
I think you just like me khung cause your on these forums 24/7 following every post I make maybe you need to get a life and stop trolling on forums I find nothing wrong with me telling people that continue to say people hack this game with the you tube videos that it's not true how that makes me a cheater I do not know.

Dorian Gray
11-18-2011, 10:54 AM
yeah, as youtube can't help, how can you become a cheater ? It's just too late for you....

Yeah, if it's not on you tube it can't be done. C'mon everyone knows that.

khung003
11-18-2011, 10:57 AM
Yeah, if it's not on you tube it can't be done. C'mon everyone knows that.

who cares??? I report some and they disappear in my rival list. I don't care they are cheaters or not, I just don't like them, that all.