PDA

View Full Version : GAME GOALS - REWARDS

ashtonite
11-16-2011, 05:49 PM
Hi everyone,

I am trying to get a list of GOALS and the REWARDS that you get for completing each goal. I am sure that I did not get rewards for BUYING 6 CADILLAC'S or BUILDING A BROWNSTONE.

Does anyone have a list? or can tell me specifically about the 2 above?

Thanks

-=Ashton

Certes
11-16-2011, 06:36 PM
I think cash is all you get.

Dorian Gray
11-17-2011, 01:18 PM
What happens when you complete a goal before it's listed on your list??

Like if I built a Brownstone before I unlocked the goal, do I even get anything as a reward when I end up unlocking it, or does the game just skip that goal all together because I already have a Brownstone?

I hope I'm not losing out on anything because I complete the goal before it appears.

Certes
11-17-2011, 01:20 PM
Cash will appear in your account. Sometimes you might see the goal completion screen appear, sometimes you might not.

If it happens overnight, you'll likely get robbed. Happened to me a couple of times, unfortunately.

Dorian Gray
11-17-2011, 01:35 PM
Cash will appear in your account. Sometimes you might see the goal completion screen appear, sometimes you might not.

If it happens overnight, you'll likely get robbed. Happened to me a couple of times, unfortunately.

Thanks, the goal progression is pretty mysterious. I think a list of goals and what order they unlock would be a good thing to have for reference. Seems like compiling that list would be a daunting task though.

Max Power
11-17-2011, 01:47 PM
Since I refuse to build a clothing store, I am confident I will never see aforementioned goals.