PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU want to see in Crime City?

Crime City Mark
11-16-2011, 02:35 PM
Tell us what you'd like to see more of in Crime City! We're hard at work on more content, but we'd like to make sure we're giving you what you'd like. Leave any feedback or suggestions you have here as well.

Please remember that this is for content only, bugfixes and the like should be discussed in the Technical forum.

Royal Flush
11-16-2011, 04:12 PM
Hi Mark,

It's good that the development team would like some feedback from the playerbase. I think all the areas you listed could use touching up, but I'd have to say decorations needs some particular attention. Granted this isn't some peoples first choice however from my perspective I chose CC over similar games mainly because you could develop & fashion your hood. Some suggestions for what I think would be good decorations:

- Vehicles (full range that you get from the maps including the trucks)
- Steel fences (ones from the Club District)
- Grass (may be difficult for Funzio to implement given the game mechanics)
- Paths & car parks (likely have the same challenges as the grass)
- Walls (different types like brick, solid steel, military etc)

The prices for decorations need to be drastically reduced otherwise its just wasted development (even the existing stuff); keep a few nice things at a high price though so hoods don't get littered with them.

Besides decorations, I think buildings take next priority. There are tons from the existing maps so they shouldn't be too hard to implement. I think wider collection timescales as well for players that don't play too often i.e. 4, 7 days. Obviously larger collections for the increased timeframes. If they were put in I think huge & impressive buildings from the maps should be used rather than small dingy ones.

Anyway just my 2cents. Hope its useful

Matt Butterworth
11-16-2011, 04:38 PM
I voted for buildings, but would love to see a greater selection of decorations as well!

Duke.0
11-16-2011, 04:55 PM
I voted for buildings.

As i progress through the goals and look at different areas there are many which could be incorporated such as the coffee shop or that new pier 1 area has a awesome looking Factory building.

As a suggestion, perhaps before you commit to a building, there is another screen which shows the Levels and the payout (or defense) for each and time it takes. That would eliminate a lot of guess work and one could better determine which building to make.

For example

On the left hand side of the screen.

FACTORY - Level 95
$6,800,000,000
2 Days

Photo Of building here

On the right hand side of the screen:

Levels:
1 - $6970
2 - $12090
3 - $24311
4- etc...etc...

Lower right hand side have two buttons
Purchase - - - - Back

Royal Flush
11-16-2011, 05:00 PM
Yeah there are definately some nice buildings from the maps waiting to be incorporated. I like your idea Duke; I think being able to specify the quantity of items to purchase would be handy as well. I just had to click buy 84 times! Selling Non-loot/gold equipment would be even more amazing, but it's sort of derailing from the options Mark listed.

Duke.0
11-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Yeah there are definately some nice buildings from the maps waiting to be incorporated. I like your idea Duke; I think being able to specify the quantity of items to purchase would be handy as well. I just had to click buy 84 times!

Good idea.
It might be nice to type in how many Molotov's you want instead of clicking BUY 100 times in a row.

yshen
11-16-2011, 05:48 PM
item dropping rate when fight

pooOnU
11-16-2011, 08:36 PM
I vote for more buildings. Top of the list for buildings is a Bank so that I can deposit my money without having it eat 10%. Rather, it should be making me 10% interest. :D

Zackky11
11-16-2011, 10:06 PM
I'd honestly like to be able to do everything on that list at least 1 time before the game forces closed and I lose all money and respect I earned

Zendfrim
11-17-2011, 01:00 AM
Here is what I want to see:

Level 300.
Ability to use 1500 mafia members at 300.
Talent point reset for free with 1 day cool down or large in game money cost or small gold cost... Like 1 gold.
Upgrade times and amounts displayed while upgrading another building.
Displayed upgrade times and costs for all building levels.
Displayed initial build times in building buy screen.
Gear that is worth buying for in game money, currently it costs too much for too few points.

I think that is all I have for now.

Lana Mano
11-17-2011, 01:15 AM
I vote for free gold x]

skunk
11-17-2011, 01:44 AM
Thanks for asking Mark.

One thing you could do for very little cost and no development time is explain the fight dynamics a little better here in the forums.
It must be defined in your programming somewhere and I appreciate it is a little random, but it would be nice to have a forum explanation of how roberies and attacks work.

How about a money building that taks up a little less space?
Say same size as a machine gun.
Would make filling space easier.

Edit:
The ability to delete goals :) so I can get rid of those pesky green arrows!!
For instance a Goals tab in menu>more (replace rivals that is on front screen anyway)
In here you can see all your goals, but chose which ones appear in your on front screen list and have green arrows)

Edit2:
Tightent up the rivals list refresh.
It appears to be random how often it refreshes, sometimes every time I visit it, sometimes it cam be same 8 hours later. Perhaps only refresh it when I click Refresh?
And why have a list of 30? Why not have just the 4 on screen, if you don't like any - click refresh??

Edit3:
Have the ability to reset skill points for a given amount of gold (only 10 or 20) - I think this would vastly increase your earning potential as many non gold users would buy a little gold, just to do this.

Edit4:
Allow us to "buy straight from bank" instead of withdraw, then go find what you were looking for, then place it, only to lose connection, then find you've been robbed in the mean time.

Final Edit:
I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't really mind if you add anything or not, I'd rather you tighten up what we have already.

skunk

Sorry for the brain dump, but you asked.

cookies
11-17-2011, 03:39 AM
More pvp-lootable items ^_^

ToeKnee
11-17-2011, 03:49 AM
Remove the shared cooldown on Defence and Money buildings, seperate them so in effect you can either build or upgrade (not both) a defence and money building at the same time.

It would be nice to see the building on the map before you build , taking the money out of the bank only to find your 1 square short and then having to redeposit the cash invoking another 10% cut for the good old bank is annoying. Just make the buildings visible and require the cash to build when you actually click build not the other way around where you need the cash first to make the building visible for placement.

I'd also like to see more winning streak missions as once you complete them I feel a loss of purpose and feelings of remorse in attacking/robbing people for the sheer hell of it... well maybe not i just miss the rewards :P

Max Power
11-17-2011, 07:34 AM
I'd also like to see more winning streak missions as once you complete them I feel a loss of purpose and feelings of remorse in attacking/robbing people for the sheer hell of it... well maybe not i just miss the rewards :P

LOL....this times 100!

I have also suggested a way to see if buildings fit before withdrawing the moolah as well.

I voted for new buildings. Not only are they already on the maps, but I am getting tired of the way people's hoods look. It would definitely add interesting variety.

Arthur
11-17-2011, 07:35 AM
I think it should be nice to have some sort of Clubhouse building to house our mafia friends ,
It should be build with a fixed amount of respect points and then like the explosives be possible to pump up (upgrade) with extra respect points that are expandable as soon as you are attacked.
It is then like a defence building.

J.J.
11-17-2011, 08:53 AM
I voted buildings, but there are a few things not mentioned I'd like to see...

- faster build & upgrade times, I'd like to see the max for anything be just 48 hours.
- retina graphics if possible

whocareswhatmynameis
11-17-2011, 09:05 AM
voted building like most players: in addition to adding new building types, suggest making upgrades on two building simultaneously at some cost to the player (in-game cash not gold).

would like something done about decorations as well... less costly with more options. the visual imagery of the hoods is one huge attribute that sets this game apart from other mafia/mob games.

Lager
11-17-2011, 09:10 AM
I voted for more buildings.

Some way to get rid of the goals that I'm not going to do would nice too.

Dorian Gray
11-17-2011, 11:41 AM
Voted for buildings but I also think decorations are important (better selection and reasonable pricing a must).

Thanks Mark

Cookie
11-17-2011, 01:02 PM
Dont want to sound boring but I agree with most comments, and we all know that this game is still in its infancy on the iPhone.

I would like to see all these suggestions implemented (eventually). Totally agree with levels above 200 as I am starting to meet more players at this level and their stats seem to be stagnant, so unsure whether they are still playing.

Increase mob size.

Agree with 2 buildings at a time, maybe one of each money and defense.

Additional thought:

More affordable items with better stats; Eg: Sawn-Off Shotgun, 360 Respect Coins, 22-14. (Not sure of item @ lvl 135), $7m, 19-11. Why buy the higher level item when you can purchase better items with Respect coins. Buy the time you unlock these higher level items (depending on your strategy) you will not get any increase on your stats because your mob will be fully armed and then the only way to increase your stats is to buy gold weapons.

Ability to review completed goals. I know awhile ago I received money and respect points for additional goals added, but dont know what I received them for.

procsyzarc
11-17-2011, 02:40 PM
Unless i have missed it an option to sell un needed items to earn some cash would be nice. This is the first game i have ever seen where you can't sell items.

Definitly like to see a lot more pvp missions perferable that never end

TemplarX
11-17-2011, 07:13 PM
For the longevity and stickiness of the game, I would say Decorations is the single most important, and most lacking, in CC. And decorations must be affordable, the pricing must be reasonable.

Buildings etc are ok but the game dynamics as it is is already good enough to keep people playing to level 100s and beyond. But decorations are so lacking (and so uneconomical) it stifles the creativity of many netizens.

Duke.0
11-17-2011, 07:46 PM
The more i play the game, the more I find i like to decorate my hood even though it serves no practical purpose. It is nice to play with decorations.

I'm currently trying to make my hood look like Miami :)

I would change with decorations:

1. Cost, some things need to be cheaper.
2. More variety of decorations, how about a swimming pool, grass, or vehicles.
3. Add seasonal things like Christmas Trees, Haunted House, Gingerbread House, Snowman, Easter Eggs/Bunny etc...
4. Water (a pond, lake, swimming pool, river something....)

Other Buildings:
1. Football Stadium 16x16
2. Hockey Arena 16x16
3. Baseball Stadium 10x10
4. Skysc****r 8x8
5. Bank 6x6
6. Airport 16x16
7. Car Dealership 8x8

pooOnU
11-18-2011, 02:12 AM
7. Car Dealership 8x8

Kinda random. Is that your day job? LOL

Royal Flush
11-18-2011, 03:25 AM
Kinda random. Is that your day job? LOL

It's from one of the existing maps

Amber_
11-18-2011, 10:17 AM
Sorry but this is just ridiculous... We've been posting tons of suggestions in the "Suggestions & Feedback"-forum, and no one from the development team has answered or commented in ages. Nor have they used our ideas... I just find it ridiculous to start a thread about what we want more of when there's a whole forum-part filled with ideas and what we want more of. I think this is just a way for the developers to make us believe that they actually care of what we think. All they're gonna do with this is to see how they can make us buy more gold... So don't hold your breath.

heath4pack
11-18-2011, 10:44 AM
I think I saw on this forum where some did not want it, but a chat service would be nice.

If anyone here played Mobsters on the iPhone before it was discontinued would know what I am talking about.

Anyway, the biggest thing about their chat was being able to broadcast your and others user ID codes and gather others so that you could build your mob from the app itself instead of having to find places like this site to get others' ID code.

Just a thought...

617Pats
11-18-2011, 11:27 AM
I would suggest a safety screen for when purchasing with gold, like "Are you sure you want to purchase?"

I purchased 110 gold for $8 when it was on sale and I accidently purchased an extra mafia member for 17 gold when I was trying to scroll across the Special category screen. It sucked so bad, what a waste of money. Cost me a smokeshop. So for fools who have accidental mishaps using the iphone touch screen like me, I would appreciate some saftey net.

That being said, it should not cost 17 gold for an extra mafia member. I think alot of the gold prices for equipment, building, refilling energy/stamina should be adjusted to make sense more, they are very high.

nycpizzalover
11-18-2011, 12:18 PM
I would suggest a safety screen for when purchasing with gold, like "Are you sure you want to purchase?"

If you accidentally hit the gold button, email funzio support with the details and they will look into it. I had a similar situation and they resolved it to my satisfaction.

brutus beefcake
11-18-2011, 05:03 PM
Maybe 3 separate hood layouts all with different areas (within the layouts) dedicated to utilizing decorations.
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not making my hood look nice until I'm making so much per day that an upgrade on a high level money building equals the amount the lesser buildings make and I can delete those. Till then, I'm not taking space from somewhere that I can put a money/defense building.

Max Power
11-18-2011, 05:43 PM
If you accidentally hit the gold button, email funzio support with the details and they will look into it. I had a similar situation and they resolved it to my satisfaction.

Or set your phone so that you cant make a purchase without entering your password.

Crysis
11-18-2011, 08:56 PM
I would love you to support an android operating system more than anything else, I write this on my new samsung galaxy 2.

BudMan
11-19-2011, 07:06 AM
I voted for decorations since it seems like everyone wants buildings and will probably win. I'd definitely take some more buildings but I already have plenty to build. I started a thread before about decorations but I feel that a happy medium would be to make scenic money buildings. Like a pool, park, state park, skate park, waterfall, beach, ferris wheel, roller coaster, water slide etc...

At the very least you should be able to make grass!!!

G Wiz
11-19-2011, 12:34 PM
EVERYBODY'S HOOD LOOKS ALIKE!

I would like to paint buildings and see more balance between high end money weapons and respect weapons.

*new idea* i think avatars should be holding weapons when they walk around to look more like a crime syndicate !

G Wiz
11-19-2011, 12:44 PM
EVERYBODY'S HOOD LOOKS ALIKE!

I would like to paint buildings and see more balance between high end money weapons and respect weapons.

*new idea* i think avatars should be holding weapons when they walk around to look more like a crime syndicate !

pooOnU
11-19-2011, 02:45 PM
How about adding the ability to rotate the whole hood?

Duke.0
11-19-2011, 03:59 PM
Does everybody realize you can zoom in and out using two fingers?

Travis03
11-19-2011, 05:08 PM
Well I'm not sure if I'm one of the only people on this game that enjoys the game mostly because of the ability to rob and attack others.
That being said I think one of the biggest features missing is a way to search for others. If I know there is a player that has good real estate to rob but has quit the game and the money is going to waste I'd like to be able to search that persons name so I can continue to build my bank.
I realize a lot of people will say that will lead to bullying weaker players but that leads me to my second suggestion
We got a way to comment on people's wall now (even though the reply button doesn't seem to work for me) but I want a way to private message with people and a crime city wide chat. Everyone can post on the chat and share ideas
That being said there would have to be 2 different chat tabs or players will fill the one with nothing but "add me 333 033 727s". But right now I have 500+ mafia and can't chat with any of them without another iPhone app.

Max Power
11-19-2011, 06:51 PM
I dunno, all this chatty hunt down specific players stuff seems perfect for the Facebook version.

Sometimes a gangsta doesn't want to "chat", know what I am sayin'?

Duke.0
11-19-2011, 08:26 PM
How about a way to have a way to organize your Mafia list?

Like the ability to make a top mafia list (maybe 10-20 members max).

k0de
11-19-2011, 09:28 PM
That being said I think one of the biggest features missing is a way to search for others. If I know there is a player that has good real estate to rob but has quit the game and the money is going to waste I'd like to be able to search that persons name so I can continue to build my bank.

I've heard this suggested several times before. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, though personally I wouldn't like to see it happen. Just keep this in mind- all those nice hoods you've found, you weren't the first to see it and you won't be the last. When 2000 people a day start moving through there, you'll be lucky to get a dollar out of it (and God help anyone with a Nightclub paying out four times a day!) Also, the Winning Streak/Hitman/Championship goals would become too easy, or too hard. After you have a list of players you can easily beat, and with no trouble locating them, you can complete a fifty win streak in as little time as it takes to build up enough stamina. Or, maybe not. If lots of people are doing it, the really weak players may all be too beat up to fight. Therefore, even finding players conventionally through the rivals list becomes tougher, since these players are on everyones "hit list" and have probably already copped over 9000 beatings, leaving you to try to find someone else. I guess it could go either way. Maybe it would improve the game, but I don't see it that way. But you're entitled to ask.

Anyway, I haven't voted yet. Can't decide between decorations and buildings. Before I get to that though, first thing's first:

FIX THE SLOW-MOTION BUG!!!!!

It isn't a new problem and you've had plenty of time to look into it. There is no excuse for it to still be happening. Sure, I can close and restart the app, but I shouldn't have to. If you haven't been able to identify the cause, may I suggest you try a bit harder. While I understand that bugs and software go together like fleas and dogs, to have to put up with this still after several months and three updates (for me at least, maybe more for people playing for longer, I don't know) is pretty lame. I appreciate that it's a free app, but it's not some two-bit ripoff of Pong with ten downloads. As the #1 free app/game in several countries (therefore servicing many thousands of users) even minor glitches should demand full attention. So, get to it (please!).

Back to the poll options- I suppose buildings should win out over decorations, since not everyone decorates but (almost) everyone has buildings, so additional buildings will benefit a much larger group of players (selfishly though, I'll probably vote decorations). I'd ask that in designing how new buildings will work, you focus on playability. No one wants to see another Techno Club. Some players don't play frequent collect buildings, others don't like a two day wait. There are people who build only defense. Some buy gold, others don't. But no one wants to see overpriced, underperforming, unplayable buildings which add nothing to the game. I'm not saying new buildings should be more powerful than the current ones- just avoid designs similar to those which have proven to be unpopular (eg Techno Club, Gaming Parlour). With more experience now, you should be better able to design value into buildings, so that any drawbacks (such as unusual size or expensive upgrades) are offset by an advantage in another area.
Also, perhaps instead of just tacking new buildings onto the end of the current unlock schedule (after level 122/145) some could be fitted in to unlock earlier. That way, all players at least get something, whether they're level 20 or 120. Some could maybe be unlocked by adding mafia members, the same way as the Loft and Nightclub. While mafia are capped in combat, perhaps mob numbers could be given additional relevance beyond just 500. You could even design new goals which, when completed, would unlock a building. I've seen a number of players here asking for you guys to make the reward more proportionate to the difficulty of the goal (I think I got $7k or something for completing Circuit Street FFS! It might as well have been a kick in the arse!). Even just something like "Upgrade (x) to level 10" and unlock as the reward would make the game more interesting. ATM, I have 7 Machetes to buy to complete a goal but I'm not gonna bother coz I know the reward is only gonna be 8 bucks or something. If I knew I might get something decent like another building option, I'd be more inclined to spend the $770k.
Finally, please don't approach new content the way companies such as Team Lava (Nightclub/Restaurant/Bakery Story etc.) do. I used to play Nightclub Story before CC and I guess you could say the mechanics are similar- you start off with a small club, making drinks to earn money so you can buy more bars/servers/decorations/expansions. It was fun for a while, but eventually your club is full size and you've got the layout you want and now you're left with nothing to do. Eventually Team Lava started doing weekly updates with new items. The problem was that anything half decent cost (the TL equivalent of) gold. I understand developers need to make money and I'm happy to spend money on something worthwhile. But the message I got after several months of this was basically that there was nothing left to play for unless you're gonna spend money. Now, I'm sure that any new set of buildings will surely have a few which require gold. No problem- if I think it's worthwhile I'll no doubt buy a few. Just please don't make come to us with 10 buildings and expect gold for 8 of them. If you can offer us three which are as good a value as the Ice Cream shop, I'll have two of each! But if you think people will buy a building when they could instead spend that money on hookers and blow, that would be quite an error in judgement.

Although, for the right price, you could probably sell me on a building that sold hookers and blow. I'd even pay gold for it.

Max Power
11-20-2011, 05:42 AM
Back to the poll options- I suppose buildings should win out over decorations, since not everyone decorates but (almost) everyone has buildings, so additional buildings will benefit a much larger group of players (selfishly though, I'll probably vote decorations). I'd ask that in designing how new buildings will work, you focus on playability. No one wants to see another Techno Club. Some players don't play frequent collect buildings, others don't like a two day wait. There are people who build only defense. Some buy gold, others don't. But no one wants to see overpriced, underperforming, unplayable buildings which add nothing to the game. I'm not saying new buildings should be more powerful than the current ones- just avoid designs similar to those which have proven to be unpopular (eg Techno Club, Gaming Parlour).

Agree with all of that. Maybe have more building design and limit people to 1 of each instead of 2, so hoods have more variety, etc.

k0de
11-20-2011, 06:36 AM
Speaking of that, why not have a choice of two styles for each building? The size would stay the same as well as the stats of course.

BudMan
11-21-2011, 06:15 AM
HEY! If you were a hot dog and stranded in a desert island and starving, would you eat yourself? Heck I would. I'd cover myself in mustard and be delicious. Then I'd chase it all down with a nice cold Budweiser.

nycpizzalover
11-21-2011, 06:22 AM
HEY! If you were a hot dog and stranded in a desert island and starving, would you eat yourself? Heck I would. I'd cover myself in mustard and be delicious. Then I'd chase it all down with a nice cold Budweiser.

would rather have a Corona LMAO :)

heath4pack
11-21-2011, 06:50 AM

random SNL Harry Caray quote FTW!!

LOL

hambergler
11-21-2011, 12:10 PM
I would like bosses like the FB version or just something completely new

Markkemark
11-21-2011, 05:21 PM
More decorations please!

martMode
11-21-2011, 05:47 PM
i voted for goals and jobs... i believe some folks will have the patience to play this game for a year or more...

Ben Zheng
11-21-2011, 08:31 PM
Here are my two cents:
1) More Championship Rounds
2) Definitely more building types (Is there a way to change the appearance of a building with different levels? at least for some buildings----that would be so much fun)
3) non-gold weapons that are stronger
4) A greater variety of decorations----- currently, there are just a few----------- I am hoping to see more artistic stuff

k0de
11-21-2011, 11:03 PM

Pffft where the hell do you think you're gonna find a cold Budweiser in the desert?

rustbinlid
11-23-2011, 12:41 PM
I dunno, all this chatty hunt down specific players stuff seems perfect for the Facebook version.

Sometimes a gangsta doesn't want to "chat", know what I am sayin'?

Yeah M, I know how it is blud.

Alien
11-24-2011, 05:52 PM
Hi

Before I was at level 1-20 and I have got not too many members after fight i could see all my items used during the fight, so I could easy to see what I was low and I could buy that type of items. After the fight the last items was the lowest for example Junker so I bouth Motorcycle and Junker disappear during the next fight. Right I have got 300 mafia members and after fight the all items are not showed so I dont know what type I suppose to invest. Maybe I'm low in cars, meele or armor? I wish to see all the items after fight or when I'm going to my Inventory I would like to see items in the sort from the stronger to weeker and kind of mark that this 300 is in fight and the rest is to slow so I know thah I;m not using and I know to buy something stronger. The best thing what you can do is make 2 extra types in inventory past loot section, I would like to see for example attack section and defence. In Defence section I will see all 300 items all 5 types it means up to 1500 would can be used during defence and the same With Attack table with 1500 items with attack items because my mafia is 300 , If gonna be 400 it is gonna be 2000 items in the table what I'm usin during the fight. Waiting for responce Thomas

ozzdawg
11-24-2011, 11:03 PM
The game needs more community and social interaction (within the game). Make it easier to reply to threads and whatnot. At the moment, if I reply to a post, I don't know if it goes on my wall and their wall, or just mine.. It makes it difficult to communicate. The whole wall post thing needs to be overhauled completely.

Also I think goodfella status should you get a few extras on top of what is available. Higher drop rates? Ability to build two buildings at a time? Access to a funzio newsletter which gives you some hints??

Shake to collect in your hood!! If you have a bunch of buildings in your hood ready to collect, shake to collect them all.

Arthur
11-25-2011, 03:49 AM
Shake to collect in your hood!! If you have a bunch of buildings in your hood ready to collect, shake to collect them all.

That is a good one !!! Why is that still not included???

mnju_03
11-27-2011, 06:06 PM
Wow... Shake to collect, brilliant! I never thought of it.

I thought of these -

1) being able go upgrade as many as affordable at once, possibly for
Goodfella only to help revenue for the game.

2) being able to see profile info in user/rival lists so it's easier
To hunt down the ones you could beat in a fight/rob instead of how it is now.

3) being able to sell items back so once you can afford better items you aren't
Taking low end/ weak items to fights.

And I don't know how to improve the ingame social aspect but it would improve the gameplay and comrodery.

Joe Crime
11-28-2011, 04:57 PM
I voted for areas but we need more of and cheeper decorations

deke
11-30-2011, 05:53 PM
-The game needs more social elements. The fun part is that you are playing against other humans. You should be able to go back to certain people over an over again -- an enemies list perhaps. And you should incorporate sending messages to each other in the gameplay. Maybe prompt people to leave comments when they kick someone's butt or rob them -- or at least let people program automatic responses that are provocative or humorous. Maybe you could even reward people somehow if people reply to their messages.
-The storyline part of the game is kind of dumb. Wait for experience to accumulate, click through, repeat. Is there strategy here? I haven't seen it.
-A strong point is the different costumes people wear. It lets you pick out the ridiculous big spenders and mark them for robbery. I think you should add more playful elements to let people customize their icons and neighborhoods that don't punish them for stupid gameplay. for example, you could make a certain amount of space along the roads available for decorations only, some free, some for cash and some for gold. This would be fun, addictive, but would not be bad strategy.
-you should be able to type a player name and search them. Maybe if you have their code, you can track them down and harass them. THis could be a punishment or disincentive to just publically post your number on a forum -- which makes that aspect of the game kind of stupid too.

rustbinlid
11-30-2011, 06:54 PM
I would love an opportunity to change my characters dull name.
I would change it to: Little Boss, or
Woman at War, or Dances with Fire, or Lady with Gun, or Hamster Gangsta, Boom Boom Doll, or............

G Wiz
11-30-2011, 11:15 PM
You can shake to collect money robbed, respect points robbed or attacked off of someone as well as loot! Anything except for buildings which i agree should be added

Syn
11-30-2011, 11:52 PM
You can shake to collect money robbed, respect points robbed or attacked off of someone as well as loot! Anything except for buildings which i agree should be added

You know, you can just leave the area and the money robbed, respect points, and loot is automatically picked up.

Duke.0
11-30-2011, 11:56 PM
I think people are talking about shake to collect from your own hood when money is over the buildings.

That would be cool :)

Syn
11-30-2011, 11:57 PM
I think people are talking about shake to collect from your own hood when money is over the buildings.

That would be cool :)

Jeez that would make things ALOT easier!

G Wiz
12-01-2011, 06:15 AM
Oh right my bad...yea that would, unless your trying to sync your hood and collect all by mistake

Tramp Stamp
12-01-2011, 05:34 PM
I could see a spike in paint shaker sales along with an explosion in popularity of the laundromat.

Syn
12-01-2011, 05:54 PM
I could see a spike in paint shaker sales along with an explosion in popularity of the laundromat.

Hahaha, instead of seeing hackers with 3 casino's, we will start seeing 3 LM's .

Brent
12-02-2011, 01:38 PM
I am hoping for more buildings, that cost money instead of gold