PDA

View Full Version : Why Even Build Stats? (Serious Question)

ShotInTheDark
11-16-2011, 10:16 AM
I have played games like this before that when you get attacked and lose you go to the hospital and can’t do anything for 20 minutes… When you get attacked in this game… absolutely nothing happens… unless you’re stupid enough to leave money out of the bank…

I find it very easy to time my higher income buildings… so all of the buildings I have that collect more than 30k at one time I always pick them up as soon as there time is done and they never get robbed… Occasionally a lower income building of mine might get robbed but its no big loss and doesn’t really affect my earnings for the day much at all… and if a low income building gets robbed I just consider it my form of charity to people with sucky hoods…

As far as PvP goals… those are easy even if your stats aren’t great… As long as you can find a few people on your rivals list that you can beat everytime… just remember their name and attack them whenever your staminas refilled… I’m on winning streak round 39 with that little strategy… don’t see why its not that easy for everyone?

So whats the point of stats?

I personally don’t see a point… that’s why all my money goes into my hood…

Seems like some people don’t see the point of hoods and some people don’t see the point in stats and some people don’t see a point to this game at all…

K@le
11-16-2011, 10:25 AM
Amen.................!

Pooky
11-16-2011, 12:09 PM
I mean I build it so I can do the goals easy also a lot of my income is robbing people, I probably make about 200k a day just robbing people and there's been about 5 occasions where I attacked someone and got them for 40-60k. And hundred of times where I got people for 3-5k attacking them . My stats are about 5k def and attack at level 57

Pooky
11-16-2011, 12:11 PM
I mean I see a point in every part of this game and Find it funnier trying to be all around good. ATM I am focusing more on my Econ though

corpsegrinder
11-16-2011, 12:56 PM
The point is that you can do whatever the f@ck you want to do

procsyzarc
11-16-2011, 01:03 PM
Depends on your play style, if you just want to make a pretty hood and sit on millions in your bank there is no real point. Personally I make 10 times more money from fights than buildings since i can beat anyone and many with high stats don't bother banking their money since they feel safe. Also makes the goals quicker when i started trying to get those 20+ win streaks took forever going through peoples hoods finding someone weak enough to garantee a win then attacking them as much as i could. Now i just click on anyone and know 999 out of 1000 times I will win so no need to check them first and means finding out who has money and taking it is a lot quicker. But that is all play style if you can sit down and play an iphone app for hours at a time it may not be best for you

whocareswhatmynameis
11-16-2011, 01:12 PM
In the spirit of "Why bother ..." posts, I'm waiting for someone to publish "Why even bother to play the game at all?" as a trilogy followup to this and another thread. ;)

ADD ME - 498 140 386
11-16-2011, 05:50 PM
Hey what type of stats build is good?

add me 498 140 386

Max Power
11-17-2011, 07:52 AM
To simplify, "Why bother to play games at all"?

Well, because it's fun, that's why. I like having the stats that make lesser men weak in the knees. Is that so wrong?

J.J.
11-17-2011, 08:47 AM
Wow, you're lucky if you don't get robbed that often. I get hit a lot & am working hard to boost my defense stats. Eventually I'd like to hit 30,000 in defense. Once you get up that high, there's not very many people that can mess with you.