11-14-2011, 12:55 PM
Ok I am trying to complete 46 consecutive pvp wins

My stats are
Level 87
435 Members
1740 Equipment Used
Attack of 11317
Defense 15234

was at 40 wins attacked hiim 5 times won needed 1 more win attacked him the 6th time and lost

His stats were
level 88
440 members
1200 Equipment used
Attack 7770
Defense 8130

Now I doubt very seriously he had 900 in his defense skill which would put him above the 80% that I need to win. I read that you take 80% of your attack score and target people with less defense than that.

This is not the first time, been many times I have lost to players with defense scores 3000 or more below my attack. This boggles my mind not to mention people with attack of 5000 and 6000 robbing me with my defense being 9000-10000 above them. Just so confused!:confused:

Max Power
11-14-2011, 01:17 PM
Interesting. I just completed over 3000 fights in fight streaks without losing one following that formula. Either I was lucky or you got screwed.

One thing I do is have all my mob have explosives, so that if you are using them in fights that you win, you are cutting it too close. I mentioned this in another thread and the perfect analogy was listed as the Canary in a Coal Mine strategy.

2Legit
11-14-2011, 01:19 PM
It is very frustrating to go through that knowing you're on a roll. But, that scenario pretty much happens to everyone, even if their stats were lower than yours. Its bound to happen to anyone you fight against with. His/her stats may show less than what your stats are, but keep in mind that some attack/defenses points are invisible, as well.

If his items are mainly gold and you never purchase one, he has more chances of winning.

I'm still confused as well, at times. I don't know whether they change the ways of fighting or it's still attack vs defense.

eXc Drake
11-14-2011, 01:37 PM
Defense skill is an unkown modifier, not an addition.

General Madness
11-14-2011, 02:28 PM
Ok thanks Drake I was thinking your Att/Def skills were just added ok that explains alot.

2legit I thought there may be some invisible points, I just assumed they were the skill points but then when you look at profiles either yours or others it shows only Weapons and armor. Assuming guns are part of Weapons then where do vehicles fall in under, armor or weapons or is based on the attributes the particular item has. Meaning if the items att is hiogher then it is a weapon or if the def is higher then it is armor. Who knows, but the developers.

Max I havent used explosives yet I wasn't sure if they were a waste of money since they are consumables. Wasn't sure if they were a one time use or not. But thanks.

Thanks again for your responses they helped me to better understand this addicting game and yes I have bought gold items as I feel it does help to donate once and awhile to keep this game up and running. without the game where will we all be then. Lost looking for a replacement that is not there!

eXc Drake
11-14-2011, 03:11 PM
My opinion on explosives is use them. At level 73, I prefer timebombs.

eXc Drake
11-14-2011, 03:12 PM
Most bang for my buck....heh heh.

khung003
11-14-2011, 05:17 PM
you better email funzio if you want thing clear. I once attack 1 guy with such differences, no chance to beat him, I email funzio and after 2 days that guy disappear (at least I don't see him anymore).

Defense skill point can help but with such gap and such level it can't, it's impossible. People now can cheat skill points, but since they add too many skill points (more than all level can give) make them nearly invincible.

demare
11-15-2011, 05:16 AM
I've found that looking at your opponent's fights won / fights lost stats helps a great deal. I hardly ever look at their attack / defense score anymore. As I know I'm slightly above average, and fight a user who has previously lost twice as many fights as he / she won, I can be rather sure that I will win the fight. This helped me win hundreds of fights in a row while only focusing on attack / defense makes it harder as there are so many unknown factors. Equipping explosives is of course also a very good strategy. Both are tedious but when you're close to finishing a winning streak it's worth the extra effort.

Melvin Tan
11-15-2011, 07:29 AM
i wonder have u guys met this cc player by the nick of xadiox
he is at level 101
his stats is amazing
fights won 909
fight lost 169
robberies won 153
robberies lost 24
# of mob 174
total mob atk 2947
total mob def 2917

i attacked him accidentally and lost to him.
i'm lvl 115 with 200 mobs and atk of 10500

i was shock i lost the fight, so i decided to fight again and lost again...
any possible signs that this is a hacker?

khung003
11-15-2011, 07:43 AM
yes, it's possible. just try email funzio to see if he disappear or not.

if not, this game is just becoming crazy, that the skill points can decide the who win the fight no matter how many strong weapons or how many mobs you have.

Melvin Tan
11-15-2011, 08:02 AM
which email should i use? mobile@funzio.com?

khung003
11-15-2011, 08:37 AM
that email is ok. just make sure the subject is Cheating. Body contains his name & level & the reason you think he is the one. They won't let you know the result.

Just check the rival list to see the result after you receive the email saying I won't let you know the result.

Mb Tnk
11-15-2011, 09:05 AM
which email should i use? mobile@funzio.com?

crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com