PDA

View Full Version : Craziest hacker ever

ShotInTheDark
11-14-2011, 12:21 PM
I saw this guys hood... His name is Cheddar and hes level 83... don't know his mafia code...

not only does he have a night club but he actually built it on top of an internet compamy... the foundations are literally overlapping... I've also seen him with buildings and decorations outside the boundries of his hood although i think he removed them... he also has 4 atlas statue decorations which are way too expensive for a level 83 and to have 4 of them is insane...

I've been following him for weeks... and he hasn't gotten banned... he still playing just like any other player...

i don't know about the rest of you but it kind of takes all the fun out of my accomplishments in this game when someone is allowed to clearly be a hacker and get whatever they want and not get banned...

2Legit
11-14-2011, 12:47 PM
I've seen a few hoods like that too--overlapping. I don't know how that can happen but money buildings piling up on one another and it's really obvious.

Having high pay buildings though, on people's hood are very common now, however, at his/her level Nightclub shouldn't be unlock yet, unless I'm wrong.

How is his attack/defenses are? Are they ridiculously high or low? You can definitely tell by their stats; # of jobs, fight wins/lost, rob win/lose, etc. If they are low, then you know for sure they are hacking it.

ShotInTheDark
11-14-2011, 12:50 PM
His stats are only like 11k attack and 12k defense... around that... not impossible for his level...

but from what i see i know hes a hacker... not even up for debate in my mind...

Dorian Gray
11-14-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm sure you're right he's a hacker Shot. But as far as the dbl buildings, that glitch happened to me once. I was freaking out one day because one of my Movie Theaters was gone when I opened my game. Then I saw it on top of my internet company and was like wtf?? I moved it back where it was supposed to be right away. Then yesterday I came across someone with three laundronats. Booooo Hisssss

Seak Sezar
11-14-2011, 02:00 PM
none is hacker in game. some people level up so quickly but weak.somep people level up so slow but strong.

Dorian Gray
11-14-2011, 02:41 PM
none is hacker in game. some people level up so quickly but weak.somep people level up so slow but strong.

Whatever, I've personally watched people hack the game on you tube and give weapons whatever atk/def values they want. All you need is a jailbroken iphone. Why do people who don't know what they're talking about have to post in forums like their BS is fact?

Mb Tnk
11-14-2011, 03:07 PM
If you suspect ANYONE of cheating/hacking, send his/her/their game name and stats (at the time you send the email) to: crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com, you don't need his mafia code, but if you have it, add it.

If he/she/it is a cheater/hacker, he/she/they will be banned, in time.

crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com

Cooz
11-17-2011, 11:40 AM
not only does he have a night club but he actually built it on top of an internet compamy... the foundations are literally overlapping

LOL That's hilarious!

skunk
11-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Building items one on top of eachother happens when you have a dodgy internet connection.
If you find a place where wifi is a bit hit or miss, you'll find you can do multiple server requests at once.

But it works in a bad way too - you can lose money as I found when my bank ballance has been zeroed TWICE!!

I guess some people have found a reliable way to do it.

BrickTop
11-17-2011, 06:49 PM

LOL I seen videos that teach how to cheat. Only thing is you have to have a jail broken iPod/iPhone, which I just don't want to do. And The good stuff is too damn expensive that I'm finding it hard to believe that some of these people are actually spending hundreds of dollars on weapons and armor.

I've ran into 3 people that attacked me (and my stats are pretty high for a non gold, legit player) that openly admitted to me that they cheated to get their stuff.

The first cheater I ran into was the most obvious. He had like 500 of one type of rifle that had 200+ attack. I reported it here and got *****ed at cuz I posted a screen. Mods don't care. Whats the point if there is so many cheaters. LOL and BTW, am I the only one who thinks the gold items are TOO damn expensive? Hell that latest van thing is like $60-$70. Maybe more.

Bah, I think I'll be quitting this soon anyway. Because of the cheaters, I'm getting burned out a lot sooner.

khung003
11-17-2011, 07:42 PM
this is my post explain to you why funzio can't do anything to gold cheaters.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?11858-Cheaters-and-Funzio-problem

oh, one more thing, there was a CC guy jump in and tell everyone that is not true, same to my other posts. But in the end, it's true to those who experienced that.

631killa
11-18-2011, 10:05 AM
You can NOT hack this game like the you tube videos anymore those videos are old I have a jb iPhone u can NOT edit the plist in ifile anymore it was patched if you try doing those you tube hacks your
Game gets corrupted and you have to re download the game look at the date of the you tube video they are old and u don't have to unlock the nightclub it's never locked u can buy it at lv1 if u had the money.

khung003
11-18-2011, 10:46 AM
lol, don't abuse the word "hack", as you don't know what it mean. For people, like you, can only do simple thing follow someone's instructions like open the text file and edit, should use the word "cheat" or "trick" , or something like that.
To hack you must know how to play with the binary code and the game data.

BrickTop
11-18-2011, 04:57 PM
You can NOT hack this game like the you tube videos anymore those videos are old I have a jb iPhone u can NOT edit the plist in ifile anymore it was patched if you try doing those you tube hacks your
Game gets corrupted and you have to re download the game look at the date of the you tube video they are old and u don't have to unlock the nightclub it's never locked u can buy it at lv1 if u had the money.

Uh... Well I'm still seeing people cheat, unless you expect me to believe this many people are really dropping several hundred dollars, and in some cases, close to a thousand. Besides, just because the videos are old, and this game was patched to prevent some of the tricks, that doesn't mean people won't come up with ways to cheat.

Khung003. Thanks for the link. I don't really know what to make of that "K0de" guy. That screen he posted of his account shows that he has gold. If he paid money for it, you would think he would be on your side considering he could get his ass handed to him by a cheater meaning he spent real money in vain. Maybe he really is cheating.

Anyway I think I'm just gonna quit. I didn't put any real money in this, but I did put a lot of time. I was getting respect tokens and buying tommy guns. To some, time is money, but some of that time I was playing while I was taking a dump, so it's not that bad.:p

khung003
11-18-2011, 07:46 PM
you notice that "K0de' guy ? He has unlimited energy & stamina, that money can't buy, and you tube people don't post that skill points cheat.

k0de
11-19-2011, 11:10 AM
Paraphrasing Proverbs 17:28, Abraham Lincoln once remarked;

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

khung, your 600 posts are incontrovertible evidence of the direct correlation between how much you speak and how foolish you look. Now so that you understand, I'm gonna dumb it down a bit for you. Essentiaslly, what Uncle Abe was saying was;

If you don't know what you're talking about, you'd be better off if you just STFU.

Before I go any further, BrickTop- is this the image to which you are referring?

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz338/malicious_kode/****/IMG_0549.jpg

If so, please allow me to explain. After downloading an update (I believe it was the last one before v2.0) I relaunched the game and was surprised to find a number of irregularities, some of which are seen above. Several of my buildings were upgrading simultaneously while one was being rebuilt from scratch. Naturally this warranted closer examination of the status of the upgrades. From memory, all were to be completed in roughly 30mins. I found that all the affected buildings were now one level below what they had originally been and would be restored at the completion of the upgrades, with one building, originally a Level 1, having been dropped back into the construction stage (and also due to finish later than those upgrading). Initially I was frustrated since a number of those affected had been due for collection within minutes and I knew I'd lost money and that the timers would be reset after the upgrade. With the intention of emailing support, I took several screencaps, one of which is now seen above.
After suffering through one of khungs many rants about... well, um... something about cheaters... (I think?) I posted one of the screencaps so as to illustrate the point that sometimes, in Crime City, **** happens. Not every strange thing you see in the game is the result of malicious intent on the part of the user. I can only speak for myself here, but if I were a 1337 h4x0r I'd probably set my sights a bit higher than stealing what is essentially a worthless commodity. Yet if you ask some people, they'll tell you that thanks to what must be an army of hackers, the level of cheating in CC would rival that in Major League Baseball or the Tour de France (maybe we're dealing with hackers on steroids?).

And khung, unlimited energy and stamina? Epic fail, even for you. If it were true, shouldn't I be about Lvl594 by now, since all I do is mine for hours at a time? Oh, because the numbers in the energy/stamina are blurred- that means I'm cheating, right? Sounds just like your special brand of flawed logic. You don't suppose they might be blurred because the meter is switching between the Energy/Stamina point total and the time-to-refresh countdown? You know- the way they do about five times a minute?

NO!! IT'S A ******* CHEATER. HE'S ON THE HAX!!! I CAN TELL BY THE NUMBERS!!!

Yeah, because everyone knows that infinite energy causes the meter to be permanently empty and the GET MORE button to pop out. Still, the mere fact that I even play the game is probably all the proof you need that I'm hacking it to bits. Actually, simply being anyone except khung003 would be reason enough to suspect that something sinister was afoot. But you believe whatever you want. After all, who am I to tell the reigning CC World Champion (and arguably the best player the game has ever seen) what he should think when it comes to a field in which said player is clearly the leading authority in that field?

Again, for anyone who missed it, here is that image one more time-
http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz338/malicious_kode/****/d7663176.jpg

If you're as good as khung, you may just be able to spot the subtle clues which have exposed me for the filthy, cheating, no good, cheating, lying, cheating, thieving (although that is part of the game) cheater that I am (did I mention that I cheat because I'm a cheater* who always cheats because that's what cheaters do and I'm a cheater who cheats?).

*Not to be confused with Cheetah, which I am not.

Oh, and to anyone who wants to be a pro hacker/cheater like me, here's how- simply type the following at any time:
Unlimited energy/stamina + cannot be beaten in robbery/fight (God mode) = iddqd
All weapons = idkfa
Free chainsaw = idchoppers

Have fun!;)

Max Power
11-19-2011, 11:15 AM
OK, that was a pretty good rant.

duder
11-19-2011, 11:49 AM
second that

great rant! not much to improve on, I guess if I were to hold back top marks it would be because I was looking for more screenshots...

...what do you think the income on a lvl 274 carousel would be?

k0de
11-19-2011, 12:18 PM
...what do you think the income on a lvl 274 carousel would be?

Hack like me and you can find out...

Actually, it's only $16. Wish I'd known that before- damn thing cost me 25 of my ill-gotten gold, not to mention the cash I spent upgrading it. But I did it to complete the "Upgrade a Carousel to Level 300" goal. The reward was 500 silver. That's right- silver! It's worth... slightly less than gold (about 100% less) but totally worth it!

eXc Drake
11-19-2011, 01:53 PM
Hmm, I dunno, that second screenshot almost looks photoshopped!

Mb Tnk
11-19-2011, 02:09 PM
No it's real, I visit k0de's hood everyday, I have to turn my phone over to see where the NRG bar ends..:p

Kirbnite
11-19-2011, 03:13 PM
I love it. I so wish you would have just taken a new screen shot and made all buildings level 30+ without goofing up your stamina and energy bar. The level indicators look great. Then you could have told Kung how to bring forth the ability to allow upgrades past level 10. Guaranteed hey would have spent countless hours trying to do it.

Kirbnite
11-19-2011, 03:17 PM
Funny part about the many buildings upgrading and being 1 level lower and all in upgrade status. I had 5 or 6 yesterday. I immediately closed the app, re-opened and it was back to normal and almost ready to collect.

k0de
11-19-2011, 05:07 PM
Oh yeah- the latest version of Paintbrush is really powerful! Still trying to get my head around all the tools though. But if you're willing to put in the time to master it there's no limit to what you can do.

No it's real, I visit k0de's hood everyday, I have to turn my phone over to see where the NRG bar ends..:p
It's pretty cool. On equipped devices, the LED flash lights up to show infinite energy. Normally this would be a drain on the battery (think of the various Torch apps) but in this case, I can actually use my CC energy to recharge the battery, so I never need to plug it in.

khung003
11-19-2011, 07:07 PM
Paraphrasing Proverbs 17:28, Abraham Lincoln once remarked;

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

khung, your 600 posts are incontrovertible evidence of the direct correlation between how much you speak and how foolish you look.
Have fun!;)

So finally you're just a lousy guy who don't even know how to do photoshop and hack CC game. lol. Sorry, I just overestimate you, just because you talked too much.

Let me teach you how to do photoshop, this is my support account, just created recently, for purely looting items. and trust me, this is a photoshop picture.

I keep png format for clear view, jpg is blur, you can zoom in to see it clearer. I repeat, this photo is purely photoshop, I hide the name & code & level to make sure no one falsely report that to funzio.

http://picturepush.com/public/7004037

k0de
11-19-2011, 10:03 PM
r u srs? You have over 600 posts and you think I talk too much?

khung, let me make myself clear-

I...

DON'T...

CARE!!!

And to think that 613killa wanted you b8 (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?12880-Khung003). Honestly, you're priceless! I probably wouldn't even come here if it weren't for you.

Eagerly awaiting your next post!

Max Power
11-20-2011, 05:34 AM
LOL.....every forum has one.

2Legit
11-20-2011, 08:49 PM
LMAO, this is the most interesting and funniest thread out of all the ones I've seen. Very entertaining to read :D

Dozer
11-21-2011, 02:00 AM
This dude is a hacker! I seen him last week. Has unreal amout of BS in his hood he was building 2 buildings at once the other day! All his big things are gold would cost him well over 3g to buy! Its all randon not something ppl would pay for! Also had buildings that he wasnt able to have at this level as well! This FN game blows! POINTLESS! Spent way to much money to delet and its makes me sick! I went from loging in 30 plus times a day to maybe 2 times a day! BLAH!

skunk
11-21-2011, 05:08 AM
Just come accross "Muks" level 90.
With:
847 chain whips 635,250 respect
54 yamahas 17,500 respect
20 exceleros 24,000 respect
972 RPGs 972,000 respect
80 NV goggles 24,00 respect
TOTAL 1.6M respect.

Just to name some of the respect items he has
ONLY 571 fights won !!!

Oh and he also has:
Over 1400 yes 1 thousand four hundred multiple grenade launchers $5M each.
460 armoured Jets - WTF are they andhow much did they cost?
459 napalm!

$1.5M per hour earnings
800k attack
400k defense!!

I think he takes the prize of the craziest hack ever.
I have reported, we shall see what comes of it.

nycpizzalover
11-21-2011, 06:20 AM
I had attacked Edmund@HK one morning who had zero dollars in their cash on-hand. When I went to visit him/her couple hours later, they had 29 Million in cash on-hand. I reported to funzio support and I have not seen that person on my rivals list lately. Maybe they took a holiday with that 29 million, I know I would (Tahiti maybe) LMAO

skunk
11-21-2011, 07:27 AM
I had attacked Edmund@HK one morning who had zero dollars in their cash on-hand. When I went to visit him/her couple hours later, they had 29 Million in cash on-hand. I reported to funzio support and I have not seen that person on my rivals list lately. Maybe they took a holiday with that 29 million, I know I would (Tahiti maybe) LMAO
Could have had it in the bank? Saving fo something BIG ?

Peacock
11-21-2011, 08:00 AM

What's wrong with having 29M on hand? If its 2.9 billion then it's a problem.. Even some players with 3 billion on hand is still kicking alive, what makes u think that he is been removed with jus a mere 29M on hand?

khung003
11-21-2011, 08:05 AM
29M is not a much to people these days, but Funzio ban that guy not because of that 29M, just because he is a cheater.

Anubis
11-21-2011, 08:32 AM
The cleverest $$$cheaters would have a second hood they they cheat on, then use their main hood to fight them stealing 10% of their inhand cash each time.

@29M not being much to people these days.. that is a very silly comment. My level 87 would say otherwise.

khung003
11-21-2011, 08:43 AM
The cleverest $$$cheaters would have a second hood they they cheat on, then use their main hood to fight them stealing 10% of their inhand cash each time.

@29M not being much to people these days.. that is a very silly comment. My level 87 would say otherwise.

yeah, I agree, it's a silly comment for the silly boys.

When people start to buy yachts, helicopters, ... you still looking for an Audi. Don't dream yet, it still take you several months to see the name of those vehicles.

Anubis
11-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Glad you agree, why not try to be more specific in your comments.

If you think the majority of ppl in the game are on the higher end of the level scale you are truely mistaken.

khung003
11-21-2011, 01:37 PM
Glad you agree, why not try to be more specific in your comments.

If you think the majority of ppl in the game are on the higher end of the level scale you are truely mistaken.

ok, I mean the people that I can see in my rival list or friend list, not people that you can see.

If I said many people now travel by planes, you would say: no majority of ppl only travel by bikes. Ok, you're right, but hey, you should look up sometimes, you know, don't ask other to look down to find where you're.

jang
11-23-2011, 07:08 PM
Now boys, play nice or don't paly at all!!!