PDA

View Full Version : How do we know?

ShotInTheDark
11-14-2011, 11:48 AM
I know theres a goal to get my machine gun turret to level 9... and I've read in the forums that after this goal you get a very small reward and then you unlock a goal to get a sports bar to level 10... and I'm sure after you get the sports bar to level 10 you unlock another ridiculous building upgrade goal...

But these goals seem to be in chains... as in one upgrade goal unlocks the next and so one...

So how do we know what happens at the end of this chain... there could be a really big reward... what if after we complete all the upgrading goals we get some weapon with 10k attack and 10k defense...

Maybe theres something at the end of the tunnel that makes these ridiculous goals worth it in the end...

I remember when i was a low level and completed a winning streak goal i only got a small reward and small respect... but at winning streak round 38 i'm starting to get like 750 respect and some piece of good equipment everytime i complete a round... so as you complete the goals in this chain the rewards increase a lot..

I know crime city mark said in the forums that there is still a lot out there yet to be discovered... I think he might be referring to something that happens at the end of one of these ridiculous goal chains...

Does anyone else think there might be really good rewards that no one has gotten yet because no one has actually put the time into these stupid goals yet?

2Legit
11-14-2011, 01:03 PM
I've actually spoken to one c-rep by email regarding how many goals there are in this game and he said that there are actually about 1000 goals plus they might add more with new contents and areas. So, basically it's a never-ending game. However, in my opinion, I think that it's still worth completing those goals. The rewards may not be the greatest, but from where I'm at I've received a few decent respect points, weapons/armor/vehicles, and so forth. As the game progresses, the rewards do seems to increase higher and you are given with better equipments.

Dorian Gray
11-14-2011, 01:19 PM
I've actually spoken to one c-rep by email regarding how many goals there are in this game and he said that there are actually about 1000 goals plus they might add more with new contents and areas. So, basically it's a never-ending game. However, in my opinion, I think that it's still worth completing those goals. The rewards may not be the greatest, but from where I'm at I've received a few decent respect points, weapons/armor/vehicles, and so forth. As the game progresses, the rewards do seems to increase higher and you are given with better equipments.

For me the poor rewards are only part of the problem. It's all the time that you lose when they're telling you to upgrade a building that you would never upgrade otherwise. Do you really know anyone who would waste their time upgrading a sports bar to 10, I don't. And if you don't want to complete a goal I hope you don't mind floating green arrows.

2Legit
11-14-2011, 01:34 PM
Yeah, they are a ***** to look at, but at the same time you know you can get rid of those arrows showing, right.?

On the other hand, I actually upgraded my sports bar to 10, lol. I may be the only one doing the goals, only because I get stoked up from what rewards I get. But also, I find that from upgrading buildings (defenses and money buildings) it helps me a lot. I hardly lose from people robbing my hood. Before, I always lose. Now, with my upgrades, I can finally sleep and never bother waking up every hour to collect my buildings.

Dorian Gray
11-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Yeah, they are a ***** to look at, but at the same time you know you can get rid of those arrows showing, right.?

On the other hand, I actually upgraded my sports bar to 10, lol. I may be the only one doing the goals, only because I get stoked up from what rewards I get. But also, I find that from upgrading buildings (defenses and money buildings) it helps me a lot. I hardly lose from people robbing my hood. Before, I always lose. Now, with my upgrades, I can finally sleep and never bother waking up every hour to collect my buildings.

No I don't know, how go you get rid of the green arrows in your hood without completing the goals??

2Legit
11-14-2011, 02:02 PM
Sorry, I just checked and noticed that they no longer have that option. They used to have it before, because I used to be able to turn it on and off when completing my goals.

Dorian Gray
11-14-2011, 02:23 PM
Sorry, I just checked and noticed that they no longer have that option. They used to have it before, because I used to be able to turn it on and off when completing my goals.
That's cool. Just a shame you can't shut them off the way you can in the map locations.