PDA

View Full Version : Attack defense stats not adding up on new purchases.

skunk
11-14-2011, 02:17 AM
Anyone noticed that attack/defense stats don't go up correctly when buying new equipment?

I just bought a number of items and my stats jumped considerably more than they should, for instance, 2 racer bikes added 27 attack 26 defense? This is more than they would if they were used 100% (13/12 each) but I have enough vehicles for my mob so I should only gain 24 attack and about 20 defense.

Machetes - I added 2, the first gae me +16 attack, +16 defense (a little more than the 8/7 they should) then the second added only 6 and 8 straght after the first???
There seems to be something a bit wrong here.

Yes I gained, so I shouldn't complain, but it's weird and definately making me confused as to where to spend my cash.

khung003
11-14-2011, 02:20 AM
I know that after several days I play this game. It's not wrong but it's something everyone never notice. just pm me, I will tell you why.

youj
11-14-2011, 02:24 AM
Anyone noticed that attack/defense stats don't go up correctly when buying new equipment?

I just bought a number of items and my stats jumped considerably more than they should, for instance, 2 racer bikes added 27 attack 26 defense? This is more than they would if they were used 100% (13/12 each) but I have enough vehicles for my mob so I should only gain 24 attack and about 20 defense.

Machetes - I added 2, the first gae me +16 attack, +16 defense (a little more than the 8/7 they should) then the second added only 6 and 8 straght after the first???

Yes I gained, so I shouldn't complain, but it's weird and definately making me confused as to where to spend my cash.

I think the attack and defence stats in your profile are updated from the server, so sometimes those stats are not updated in time and show up later.

GavP
01-12-2015, 06:34 PM
I have a similar problem now for some of the stuff I won, is there a fix or workaround for this? Please help, thanks.

t12pm
01-12-2015, 06:41 PM
I have a similar problem now for some of the stuff I won, is there a fix or workaround for this? Please help, thanks.

You like 2011 don't you, what did you win that didn't add in right

Weasel
01-12-2015, 06:44 PM

You should start a new thread instead of necro-ing an ancient one. Resurrecting threads that are years old is against the posting guidelines.

GavP
01-12-2015, 07:06 PM
I was searching and found this, if I post a new thread ppl complain if I search and find ppl complain ...

Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess .... That's this forum for you ...

HavingFun
01-12-2015, 07:08 PM
I was searching and found this, if I post a new thread ppl complain if I search and find ppl complain ...

Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess .... That's this forum for you ...

Ignore the trolls. Have you tried checking your Internet connection? Close app and reopen? This usually works for me.

Weasel
01-12-2015, 07:09 PM

Your profile indicates you have never started a thread on any Gree forum. Don't insult the good people of this community, or the intelligence of those that have any.

Have a pleasant evening.

GavP
01-12-2015, 07:16 PM
I don't want to start a thread, what's wrong with that? Do you have so much time to go looking and profile and dictate what and how ppl should post?

oh Weasel you omniscient being, please forgive those with sub-par intelligence like me ...

smokey77
01-13-2015, 03:25 AM
I don't want to start a thread, what's wrong with that? Do you have so much time to go looking and profile and dictate what and how ppl should post?

oh Weasel you omniscient being, please forgive those with sub-par intelligence like me ...

To be honest starting a new thread is probably preferable , it`ll make a nice change to have a thread actually asking something relevant to the game . Once you pick your way through the replies from trolls/forum "comedians", you`ll probably find someone that will answer your question .

John_Locke
01-13-2015, 10:23 AM
You should start a new thread instead of necro-ing an ancient one. Resurrecting threads that are years old is against the posting guidelines.

Actually, it's not. Necroing threads is no longer against the forum's CoC, but posting duplicate threads is. Whether it makes sense or not, what he did was technically correct.

John_Locke
01-13-2015, 10:23 AM
What good people of this community?

Name one good person here.

Montecore.

Max Power
01-13-2015, 10:25 AM
Actually, it's not. Necroing threads is no longer against the forum's CoC, but posting duplicate threads is. Whether it makes sense or not, what he did was technically correct.

That and many forums chew you out of you don't search first, although with this game, if a thread is over 6 months old it is pretty irrelevant.

Molly's Voice
01-13-2015, 10:27 AM
What good people of this community?

Name one good person here.

I've been told I'm a pretty decent fella.

TitoLiebowitz
01-13-2015, 10:30 AM

Did you take into account the modifiers that would be applied?

Molly's Voice
01-13-2015, 10:34 AM
Is your avatar the dog from Half Baked?

DragCro
01-15-2015, 02:22 AM
Necro thread.
Closing it..
Please open new threads don't post on old ones