PDA

View Full Version : If your going to spam or trash talk, at least make sense please.

Duke.0
11-13-2011, 07:23 PM
:)

Let me start off by saying, this is not a serious thread. :cool:

I just got my first EVER spam/trash talk posted on my comments wall in game.
The person attacked me and lost, then robbed me and lost.

Then posts:

"tell me somethn is that the best u got there little guy....20$....kinda sad wuldnt u sav? BAHAHAHAHAH"

First off..i have no idea what this is talking about. They didn't rob me and they lost the fight, i don't have any idea where that 20$ came from.

Just something funny :)

What did you get on your walls that was funny or weird? (please censor your self if necessary)

eXc Drake
11-13-2011, 07:38 PM
I had a good one from Jabo, around level 56. Robbed her level 4 cinemas and got a few comments from her, the last was, "your s#!7 is mine!!!". I took about 200k or so off her in a week until she quit posting and losing attack notices bumped her off my wall.

I know, pretty lame, best I've got!

BigCheese
11-13-2011, 09:48 PM
lol... some player behave like a crybaby when they get attacked back the person they used to attack. cheers dude it's just a game. u get robbed/mugged and u rob back.

whocareswhatmynameis
11-13-2011, 10:23 PM
i attacked this guy once--- so he sends me a short message: "f#@k you"... LOL. i didn't respond back and that was the end of it.

Duke.0
11-13-2011, 10:27 PM
i attacked this guy once--- so he sends me a short message: "f#@k you"... LOL. i didn't respond back and that was the end of it.

Yeah i didn't respond either to mine.

At least yours makes some kind of sense, mine was random it seems. :)

HUGH_MYRON
11-13-2011, 10:47 PM
You should feel insulted for not being able to understand his insult.

crimlaw30
11-14-2011, 12:27 AM
I have this guy dsnutz who keeps posting weird things on my board. He told me that for the last few days he has just attacked my hood. This is a guy who is level 105 and im lv 87 so he has reduced his mafia so he can attack lower levels. He's probably done that because his hood is not great. He also told me that he had written down times of when my buildings are ready to rob. I tried to spam him with alot of messages to stop him but he magaes to find me in the list. If you come across him don't reply to his messages.

Max Power
11-14-2011, 06:41 AM
Israel called me a Motherf**ker" is spanish 50 times in a row after I tagged his brand new internet company.

If you respond to people, you will be on their wall. I never do it.

rustbinlid
11-14-2011, 09:36 AM
I have this guy dsnutz who keeps posting weird things on my board. He told me that for the last few days he has just attacked my hood. This is a guy who is level 105 and im lv 87 so he has reduced his mafia so he can attack lower levels. He's probably done that because his hood is not great. He also told me that he had written down times of when my buildings are ready to rob. I tried to spam him with alot of messages to stop him but he magaes to find me in the list. If you come across him don't reply to his messages.
Everyone level 100-200 can attack levels 87 to 200, they don't have to reduce mafia size. Complain to Funzio or suck it up.

Alternatively ignore him, increase your stats , find him again and beat the s*** out of him. Revenge is extremely sweet.

nycpizzalover
11-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Alternatively ignore him, increase your stats , find him again and beat the s*** out of him. Revenge is extremely sweet.

Not true that revenge is sweet. I had a player who attacked me every day every couple of hours for a month, kept telling me how weak I was and kept posting on my wall. So I decided to get stronger and whipped out my Amex Platinum card and ramped up my numbers. The problem he has now stopped playing and my revenge is bittersweet LMAO.

rustbinlid
11-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Not true that revenge is sweet. I had a player who attacked me every day every couple of hours for a month, kept telling me how weak I was and kept posting on my wall. So I decided to get stronger and whipped out my Amex Platinum card and ramped up my numbers. The problem he has now stopped playing and my revenge is bittersweet LMAO.
Attack someone with a similar name and pretend it is your old enemy. You will soon make a new one.