PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

white frog
08-19-2020, 04:17 PM
What's up addicts? Geez... where have all my peeps gone? I bet there's not too many people on here who actually know who the heck I am anymore.

And what the heck happened to our game???

CraaiigS
08-20-2020, 06:22 PM
This game and board is long been dead. The time I played regularly the main teams were still on Group Me and Line. Who know what they use now?

namedud
08-21-2020, 02:25 PM
I don’t remember many names from the forum or the game from that long ago. Yours only seems somewhat familiar but it reminds me of another long gone IPH OG, Tramp Stamp, and days when things were simpler, and 100k stats were available only to Payam and Sam and eventually a handful whales.

Mrs Cash
08-21-2020, 07:20 PM
This game and board is long been dead. The time I played regularly the main teams were still on Group Me and Line. Who know what they use now?

I believe Discord. I'm way past giving a **** anymore...

white frog
08-22-2020, 07:02 AM
I don’t remember many names from the forum or the game from that long ago. Yours only seems somewhat familiar but it reminds me of another long gone IPH OG, Tramp Stamp, and days when things were simpler, and 100k stats were available only to Payam and Sam and eventually a handful whales.

I remember Tramp very well. Of course all my friends from those days are long gone. I remember setting up the notorious "Top Ten" thread and the "Million $ per Hour" Club. haha! Needless to say, I was one of the original players. Even worked with Funzio for a while on content.

namedud
08-22-2020, 11:56 AM
I remember Tramp very well. Of course all my friends from those days are long gone. I remember setting up the notorious "Top Ten" thread and the "Million $ per Hour" Club. haha! Needless to say, I was one of the original players. Even worked with Funzio for a while on content.

I think those threads were set up before my IPH became competitive with those that made the list. Although I’m pretty sure I was able to make the list by the time The Billionaire set up a thread. Of course we can see our own rank in game now, which is neat, but the feature lacks a leaderboard.

I think most people from those days are long gone, at least from the forum, which is now a ghost town as you can see.

Dipstik
09-06-2020, 06:54 PM
Anyone know how to get ahold of baroness these days?