PDA

View Full Version : Android won't load

Rd64
11-06-2019, 02:00 PM
Android won't download this game. Started with last update. Bldgs loading in same spot,people in hoods only dots. Unab to play some events. Started with last update in October. Tried to uninstall then reinstall but now gets to 30% and says unable to download data. I've seen other people with this issue, but no way to resolve. Anyone know how to fix? Also, iOS will no longer let me send ticket. It tells me I have to set up an email. This was previously done don't know how to redo it. Anyone know how to fix or contact support otherwise?

Mrs Cash
11-07-2019, 10:12 AM
support@decagames.com

If you have a previous sent/emailed ticket, forward that, it contains device and account info.

As for Android issues, I haven't had any recently on any of my three Androids, which surprises me, considering I am usually a game issue magnet.
And also no issue sending an ticket on iOS, just sent one this morning.

When ur device asks to set up an email account, that usually means it's a device issue, not a game issue. In my own experiences.

Also, when things get wonky, a device restart sometimes helps.

Good luck...

Mrs Cash
11-09-2019, 11:05 AM
Apparently that email isn't working. Just checked my email, and this is the auto response received. SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?

Dear Player,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately this email address is not being monitored and we won't be able to get back to you. In order to submit a support ticket, please visit support.decagames.com.

We are looking forward to your request!

Regards,
DECA Support

Daswi
01-14-2020, 04:34 AM
Android can't get into game AGAIN!!!!!!!

Mrs Cash
01-14-2020, 06:01 AM
Same here, 2 different Androids. iOS loaded.

Mrs Cash
01-14-2020, 07:44 AM
Ffs. I sent in a ticket, thru the link here. I was told to uninstall and reinstall. I am NOT doing that. So I can add yet another unwanted and unneeded account to my manage account list, that they cannot and will not delete? They are ****ing idiots, odg. That right, I said that, Alan...

Mrs Cash
01-14-2020, 08:58 AM
For schitz and giggles, I uninstalled and reinstalled.
Guess what?

It still doesn't work.
Shocking, isn't it.

FFS.

Mrs Cash
01-14-2020, 11:03 AM
Still nothing.

Nothing in Announcememts.
Nothing here.
Nothing via email.
****ers...

Mrs Cash