PDA

View Full Version : Little confusion

Jewnuggets
11-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Trying to understand how or why since I've hit level 84 or 85 I now randomly get attacked or ribbed by members some 20 levels higher?

What am I missing here? I thought u were limited to those aroumd your level give or take 1-2 levels or if you were left a previous link until it falls off your page.

whocareswhatmynameis
11-11-2011, 05:44 PM
well my friend, the game dynamic changes dramatically at your level. had you followed the forum closely, you would have come across multiple threads that discuss about this issue. but all is not lost... should you find yourself weak, hunker down and build up your defenses as quickly as possible. others can give you better advice--- i'm still lvl 59, trying to level up slowly as i build up my economy and power. good luck!

Jewnuggets
11-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Yeah i just started maybe three weeks ago. I just stumbled upon this forum now so lots to read up on. Still don't see how a high level 100 plus gets. Link to me. Guess I shall learn the hard way lol.

whocareswhatmynameis
11-11-2011, 05:52 PM
there are several good peer-written guides. i'm linking two (one is for beginners, the second is for advanced players)

beginner:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?9259-Tired-of-Rolling-Noobs-A-Guide-to-Success

advanced:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?11994-Popeye-s-Advanced-Guide

Joeycool
11-12-2011, 02:50 AM
Try reducing your mafia size... the best advice on the forum that people do not believe! Try it. Trust me! Come back and thank me! ;)

whocareswhatmynameis
11-12-2011, 05:41 AM
Try reducing your mafia size... the best advice on the forum that people do not believe! Try it. Trust me! Come back and thank me! ;)

ya, and that too!

martMode
11-12-2011, 08:14 AM
i guess this is part of the initiation... once from levels 78 onwards, you will be exposed to level 200 and below. will be a constant whipping boy for far superior stats fellows. for those who are uptight about attack wins over losses, they will get very confused and upset. because all losses will go into the profile stats, ie people who attack you 24/7 and it starts adding up... your wins versus losses get very bad, because there is only a finite number of attack wins you can accomplish versus the numerous attacks while you are playing and as well as while you are sleeping...

try to have only enough mafia for your level (current level times 5). not too many. this will limit the number of higher level attackers.

this had been shared before and also with the dudes comments above.

i hope this is helpful.

khung003
11-12-2011, 08:57 AM

lol, man, the last time I remember you did post a thread to find evidence against my advice and called it rubbish...

Joeycool
11-12-2011, 09:35 AM
lol, man, the last time I remember you did post a thread to find evidence against my advice and called it rubbish...

No Khung... I posted that no one knows what you are talking about!! As in no one can understand you! Your advise is very good if the reader can decode it!

eXc Drake
11-12-2011, 10:17 AM
I'm reminded of a hair lip Scottish Pakastinian Auzzie I used to know. ;)