PDA

View Full Version : is it just me or...

whocareswhatmynameis
11-11-2011, 02:04 PM
i'm level 59 and all i see in my rival list are player at higher levels only (80s thru 100s).

what's going on?

i thought this happened later on when you hit lvl 70 ???

is this a glitch???

Max Power
11-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Thank god. I am getting the same.

I am level 74, but all of a sudden it's all people 80 and above. I thought my fight streaks would be toast.

My guess is it's a glitch.

Duke.0
11-11-2011, 02:09 PM
WOW i just logged on and the same thing is going on.

I'm level 62 and i'm seeing level 96, 100, 86, 139!

What the heck is going on?

whocareswhatmynameis
11-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Thank god. I am getting the same.

I am level 74, but all of a sudden it's all people 80 and above. I thought my fight streaks would be toast.

My guess is it's a glitch.

i find solace that it didn't just happen to me. however, i hope the powers that be haven't changed the algorithm for matching players in PvP, in which case i'm seriously f***ed.

Max Power
11-11-2011, 02:13 PM
i find solace that it didn't just happen to me. however, i hope the powers that be haven't changed the algorithm for matching players in PvP, in which case i'm seriously f***ed.

No kidding. I want to be able to finish the fight streaks before my list is higher guys.

I am getting level 85 and above, all with mafia lower than 450, which sucks since the fight streak I am working on requires mafia over 460. Mine is over 500, so I should be seeing these guys.

whocareswhatmynameis
11-11-2011, 02:20 PM
folks, just checked again... things are back to normal. (*exhale sigh of relief*)

Avengedseb
11-11-2011, 02:22 PM
it seems to be fixed ^^

jlhy
11-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Hehe you guys just got a brief taste of what it was like for a lot of us when we hit the 68+ level range a while ago. Thats what your going to need to prepare for when you get to the higher levels.

Duke.0
11-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Yeah its fixed for now.
Good because i would be really screwed if it was like that on purpose :)

Max Power
11-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Hehe you guys just got a brief taste of what it was like for a lot of us when we hit the 68+ level range a while ago. Thats what your going to need to prepare for when you get to the higher levels.

Kind of, but everyone coming up on my rivals lists was at least ten levels higher.

When we finally cross that magic threshold, I understand the big boys can attack me, but wont my rivals list be pretty close to my level?

jlhy
11-11-2011, 06:26 PM
I'm level 107 right now and my rivals list consists of players between levels 87-200.

I have been attacked in the past by players that were level 200. Recently I haven't been attacked by any players 150+ though, maybe funzio changed it so the lower levels can see the really high level players but the really high level players cant see the lower level players.

If any 150+ players could let us know what the range of their rivals list is like it would be greatly appreciated.

khung003
11-11-2011, 06:43 PM
they (Funzio dev) may just change the rival list algorithm & you guys are just become their beta testers.
Someone complain here, update back, no one complain, keep going.

whocareswhatmynameis
11-11-2011, 07:09 PM
they (Funzio dev) may just change the rival list algorithm & you guys are just become their beta testers.
Someone complain here, update back, no one complain, keep going.

hey khung... you know who i thought of when i first detected the changes- yes, that's right, you!

your game style would have gained greater popularity- level up fast, amass weapons, attack, attack and attack... fight and rob thy neighbors like there is no tomorrow, then fight and rob some more! with little restriction in PvP between players in lower and higher levels, the impetus would be for everyone to climb up the food chain as rapidly as possible. we would have seen the demise of camping or slow leveling strategies. income buildings would have made little sense. but alas, that has not come to pass! life goes on...

khung003
11-11-2011, 07:31 PM
that game style was popular before the classes, only who did better than others. But you won't need to see people you can't attack/rob in your rival list, that took you too much time to earn 1 respect point.

jlhy
11-11-2011, 09:38 PM
Just got attacked by two 150+ players that I have never encountered before. Guess its safe to say level 150+ players can see the low level 100+ players.

cableman4347
11-12-2011, 04:38 AM
I get the strong impression that the developers of this game had no inkling how successful it would be. Some of the gliches ( like constant crashes, so annoying) are just dreadful.

rustbinlid
11-12-2011, 07:40 AM
I get the strong impression that the developers of this game had no inkling how successful it would be. Some of the gliches ( like constant crashes, so annoying) are just dreadful.

You are correct. And they test the changes on live players which is beyond rude.