PDA

View Full Version : When can we expect the latest BfEC awards, Highroller Streak?

Mrs Cash
09-18-2019, 06:20 PM
All 6 accounts, on 2 Android and 1 iOS, received a splash screen showing the incorrect finish place and blank awards.

I just painfully scrolled through my inventory to the H's.

The only Highroller award received was the indivual, no syndicate awards were there.

Smdh.

lurcher
09-26-2019, 03:08 AM
Still missing the Highroller syndicate rewards.

Is it too much to expect an update, resolution or comment from DECCA

Vile Lynn
09-27-2019, 03:26 PM
All 6 accounts, on 2 Android and 1 iOS, received a splash screen showing the incorrect finish place and blank awards.

I just painfully scrolled through my inventory to the H's.

The only Highroller award received was the indivual, no syndicate awards were there.

Smdh.

Still missing the Highroller syndicate rewards.

Is it too much to expect an update, resolution or comment from DECCA

Hi Mrs Cash & lurcher! I’m pretty sure all past rewards from the last 4 events have been given out already. Yesterday, the last SA rewards were batched out late as expected.
FYI: We are expecting this weekend’s BfEC rewards to be delayed a couple days, too.

Please check your Inventory if you are unsure as no splash screen or news feed notice was given.

If you still believe you did not get your rewards, please write a ticket to CS with “Missing CC Rewards” in the Subject Line. And, then write which event you are missing the rewards for.
CS will check which rewards you should have gotten; you don’t have to tell them if you don’t know.
Ask around the community chats if you need the SS of rewards.

P.S. if you don’t get an auto-reply with a ticket # from CS within 24hrs (max 48), resend your email because CS probably didn’t get it if you didn’t get the auto-reply.

Mrs Cash
09-28-2019, 02:33 PM
Thank you Vile Lynn. I painfully scrolled through my inventory to the H's, again, and the awards were there.
I have learned my lesson and take screenshots for all events. Yes, I am a dork.
BUT, it would be really really really nice if Deca would send out an in-game message saying that the awards for said-event will be late, and again when they have been added to our inventory, blah blah blah.
God forbid they keep us informed, there was nothing in the Announcements forum either, smh.

Pete Delgado
10-02-2019, 06:27 PM
Deca needs to let us know ingame post if rewards are paid out our not 😠😠😠

Mrs Cash
10-07-2019, 03:14 PM
This all is on my last nerve. Just looking over my notes, again, I am a dork, and I am still waiting for RB awards.
Highest level from 9.13.19 Zane Maverick
Hightst level and most kills from 10.4.19 Goldie Bransford.

It is a painful, tedious process to scroll thru inventory to double check ****. I shouldnt have to double check ****.
Plus, participation in my syndicate has dwindled. Do I quit and find another? It will u doubtedly be less work for me. Or just send that final ticket requesting player id deletion?

I think I answered my own question...