PDA

View Full Version : Fix the Lag, fix the leaderboard, fix something please!

cool1
08-10-2019, 03:37 AM
It seems the “focus” has been banning certain players instead of Actual issues with the game. Trying to declare war this bfic has booted me, circle of death, lag, then boot again. It’s Not fun, simply trying to start a war or make some hits, collect hood money, raid boss, hvr, looking at broken leaderboard. I am frustrated with the importance being focused on Cheating and not real problem with the game platform itself! I sent several tickets asking for information and was not given answers. Probably a waste of time as this forum is broken and not looked at. But Yay you banned players that has helped so much....... pfffttttt

Mrs Cash
08-25-2019, 10:29 AM
SERIOUSLY, IS THE LAG EVER GOING TO GET FIXED?!?!?!?!!!
This is beyond ridiculous.
I have been complaining for a long time now. Here and tickets. Nothing ever gets done. Wtf?

LeatherKicks
08-30-2019, 09:28 PM
The lag is due to cheating. End of story. I regen as fast as can be and it's impossible to legitimately get above 150mil. 200mil is more true. 300/400mil is cheating. That's basically all you have to understand. Double tapping or glitch in the game via a fast server with little latency is what is being done. Basically the whole event by 150 players if you want to call them that. So yes the cheating has to be blocked. Block cheating you Block lag problems they create. Lag is no longer as bad. But honestly beyond this check your device and internet. Not every device is a Samsung s10+ and not everyone is using their own server almost.

LeatherKicks
08-31-2019, 05:06 AM
Secondly the more lag if you want to call it that, is complained about. Which is most likely a device problem. Mainly apple. And bad service which can also be the case, run a speed test. I have lag. I don't complain because I get 1mbps on my hotspot via my fastest best android device. The device truthfully loads faster than my s5 in certain aspects even on same hotspot. Another example. I get 8mbps on tMobile cell service. Its faster than the best phone because of speed. Another example. Verizon is the best cell carrier by far. And can beat a wifi landline with 150mbps any day of the week. Another example some players have landlines with 600mbps or more. And they are typically cheating via a gaming laptop or rig( desk top) via several accounts. Running all weekend. Yet they shouldn't be banned.

LeatherKicks
08-31-2019, 10:59 AM
Lastly I have had more than 15 devices to play over my span of playing. They all have their issues, but if your not working with a newer device with a snapdragon processor atleast. Expect some lag. Hell even my command and conquer game can't load on 1mbps. There is loading in any game really the difference is they dont have a big circle which is part of the game not your phone. To complain about.

Mrs Cash
09-03-2019, 06:22 AM
Then why does it take iOS 57 seconds, give or take, to collect AND produce all 5 Syndicate Base materials, yet it takes Android anywhere from 7 to 10 minutes?
ABSURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was fine way back when. FIX IT.

_DEEZNUTTS_
09-07-2019, 05:18 PM
There too many issues to list. They’ve been discussed for years. DECA doesn’t have the money, skill and/or desire to fix anything. We are all fools for continuing to play such a sad, broken game.

Mrs Cash
09-12-2019, 10:12 AM
I can't believe people spend real money on this cluster****...

cool1
09-17-2019, 02:23 AM
Well I have to laugh as it’s over a month later and reading the reply from LeatherKicks.... i work at a top telephone company as a programmer so I’m not a idiot. Obviously cheating has been occurring at the top and I am aware of it. I use WiFi at speed of 200/200, with hard wired up to 500/500 mega bytes per second. So it’s not my phone, not internet connection and not data when away from home. So please explain that to me, it’s the basic things like collecting hood money or clicking on case, hvr etc that have lag. Not just war or sa it’s a Real Issue that has been ongoing. Usually I am being sarcastic in my posts due to frustration with the game. My two cents anyway...

LeatherKicks
09-20-2019, 02:52 AM
So please explain that to me, it’s the basic things like collecting hood money or clicking on case, hvr etc that have lag. Not just war or sa it’s a Real Issue that has been ongoing. Usually I am being sarcastic in my posts due to frustration with the game. My two cents anyway...

Im going to say IOS is root cause and has been ever since that ios update forever ago.

ASUS Zenfone AR
Snapdragon phone
Cost $400

Base takes 1 second to load up, 1 second to do resources on 1mpbs sprint bad service, probably would be even faster even on a landline. S9+ same speed.

If that doesnt make you shake your head i dont know what will.

Android itself has been getting faster in war and everything else. Ive never dealt with ios.

Although i have dealt with cheap android devices and they typically take a while to load things, while not necessarily meaning 57 seconds. But you can atleast tell difference.

As far as base lag. Everyone knows you have to log into the specific account you want to use, log back out, and log back in to make it faster loading. Why that is im not sure. But its a multiple player account issue compared to just having one main.

Lastly 9th gen i7 processor "gaming rig" can kick a phones butt anyday on bluestacks 4, especially with landline wifi. Laptop or desktop. Bluestacks 4 is top notch that is if your computer can handle it.

And im not a technical wiz, but I am a maintenance technician by trade, thats supposed to know everything since birth and thats supposed to break my back daily while doing it. Although i enjoy welding more than anything else and its relaxing.

But yes my intellegence is alittle hazy, but i analyze very well. Kind of like how to kick teams butts in battle. But fairly sure i obtained schizophrenia in the midst of going to college 3 years. But id rather be saved spiritually then be, lets say a satanic doctor that thinks medicine is the "cure all be all." Much less a stupid politician, mainly on donkeys side. Which we gotten full glance in USA what that gets us. I dont need money to feel successful. Just need my soul to be reborn at the end of the day.

And if you want to get technical germans havent been smart since WWII. So please, go sit in the corner with your dunce hat.

But anyway back to lag... cant say i see any. Lol

bevsxrs
09-24-2019, 08:11 AM
Logged into my player account today, game crashed almost immediately as it does everyday. Daily issue as well as other issues. Done. Deleted app. Lots of time into this game over many years, little bit of money too.

Good luck to all that fight the CC battle!