PDA

View Full Version : I built a Security Center

Max Power
11-11-2011, 07:45 AM
Mostly because I like the way they look....LOL!

Yes, it's big, yes the upgrades are probably not the most cost efficient, but it is so much better looking that the sniper's den.

ShotInTheDark
11-11-2011, 08:22 AM
I thought the same as you... thats why i built one... but then again i also bought a bus stop so wtf do i know

rustbinlid
11-11-2011, 02:35 PM
I thought the same as you... thats why i built one... but then again i also bought a bus stop so wtf do i know

If you have money to waste on bus stops, I need to come and rob you.

duder
11-11-2011, 02:39 PM
where do people get the cash for such frivolity??? honestly, buying things for aesthetic value... almost as if this is something that is encouraged in this game.

on a completely unrelated note, do you guys ever browse the creative board?

Max Power
11-11-2011, 05:11 PM
where do people get the cash for such frivolity??? honestly, buying things for aesthetic value... almost as if this is something that is encouraged in this game.

on a completely unrelated note, do you guys ever browse the creative board?

We all have different motivations for playing this game. With over 15k defense at level 75, I clearly don't do everything for aesthetic value.

Honestly, if I had to use a spreadsheet to enjoy this game, I would probably also enjoy ramming red hot oven thermometers into my eye sockets.

Different strokes for different folks.

duder
11-11-2011, 05:43 PM
...sorry, hard to read through the thermometers...

for the record I don't need the spreadsheets... I can put them down at any time! It's just... well, you know, they're easier to understand than people!