PDA

View Full Version : How do you camp?

Joe Crime
11-11-2011, 06:12 AM
I have about 4500 attack and 5400 defense at level 65 should i camp if so how??

Max Power
11-11-2011, 06:20 AM
Camping means not leveling up and collecting money from your income and strengthening you stats that way. In essence, don't do anything that will cause you to level up.

Joe Crime
11-11-2011, 08:29 AM
Should i camp though???

ShotInTheDark
11-11-2011, 08:39 AM
yeah u should camp... if i was u i would camp forever... stay level 65 for the rest of your life and teach your grand kids how to camp so they can keep u level 65 for many generations to come...

Max Power
11-11-2011, 08:40 AM
Should i camp though???

Entirely up to you and how you play the game.

Joe Crime
11-11-2011, 08:46 AM
Well... Do you think my stats are good? I used to be horrible, about 2000 each at like level 45 but started getting better. I now have over a thousand more won than lost fights compared to a thousand more loss fights then. I probaly can improve more but i have a huge mafia about 1130 is that bad??

ShotInTheDark
11-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Well... Do you think my stats are good? I used to be horrible, about 2000 each at like level 45 but started getting better. I now have over a thousand more won than lost fights compared to a thousand more loss fights then. I probaly can improve more but i have a huge mafia about 1130 is that bad??

yeah it is bad... ur stats suck and u suck... so camp forever like i said

/end thread

Joe Crime
11-11-2011, 08:52 AM
@shotindark shut up i am not talking to you now. I am talking to an " expert" which you are not.

Joe Crime
11-11-2011, 08:53 AM
@max power dp you think my stats are good enough for me that by the time i fight the biggies ill be fine?

Joeycool
11-11-2011, 09:31 AM
Joe its up to you really. If you have better stats than most people on your rivals list there is no point in camping. If your stats are worse than people on your rivals list then you need to consider camping.

My advise would be -
Do you easily win fights / robberies? Then dont camp - no point
If you find it hard to win fights / robberies then camp and build up your skills!

Joe Crime
11-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Well what if its sorta in the middle, i check rivals stats to make sure ill win is that normal?

Max Power
11-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Well what if its sorta in the middle, i check rivals stats to make sure ill win is that normal?

Man, you are really asking people to spell everything out for you.

I don't know if your stats are good for your level, because I haven't been at that level for some time. I can't, nor can anyone else, remember what their stats were many levels ago. The way you find out is go on the rival lists and see what everybody elses stats are.

No, you are not ready for the bog boys yet, but you are ten levels away from having to worry about it.

Joe Crime
11-11-2011, 11:41 AM
Thanks dude i just love the game and dont want to epicly fail like i did before, o never madeoney then cause everyone robbed me and i couldnt afford equitment to do jobs, just dont want that to happen again

Dorian Gray
11-11-2011, 12:44 PM
I'm kinda camping/leveling really slow, only because I really didn't know what I was doing early on and was trying mainly to level up as fast as I could with not much thought put into economy/PvP. I'm used to games where leveling up fast is NEVER a bad thing.

If only I started coming on the forum when I was still a low level... Damn you duder! lol

duder
11-11-2011, 12:53 PM
...don't hate

Joe Crime
11-11-2011, 12:56 PM
@doriangray thats how i fwlt i probaly need to camp if i had joined the forum back at level 10 i might not need to

Dorian Gray
11-11-2011, 02:19 PM
@Joe Crime What sucks is I figuered out I should probably be leveling more slowly around the same time I learned that farming weapons with your energy is was a good idea (M4 A1). That full energy bar is just sitting there taunting me!! "Don't you want a chance to get a nice shiny M4A1." "C'mon just hit the Shooting game a few times, it won't level you too fast." :(

Ybadic
11-11-2011, 03:12 PM
I'm on level 63 and I have 5400a and 7400d and around $8300 an hour. I'm going to camp for the next week. My D isn't bad. Just want to get my attack up. Hope this help. FYI. At level 63 I don't get robbed often. And rarely people when when they attack me.

Crusson
11-11-2011, 05:09 PM
How about at a level that you are seen by biggie, level 80? Is it still advisable to camp???

eXc Drake
11-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Well Joe, I'm at lvl 68 with 10k att and 11k def, I'd say camp son!

617Pats
11-11-2011, 08:39 PM
I have about 4500 attack and 5400 defense at level 65 should i camp if so how??

Based off your stats Joe Crime, I would camp some. I am at level 52 with 4599 attack and 5840 defense and a strong economy (I'm prob in top 5% for my level & spent $8 on gold only). Camping can only help your character later but may bore you to death in the process. I would suggest that you grow your economy better to equip your mafia better. From reading many forum posts I believe at level 70 you will have to compete with many levels higher then you and your stats won't be that competitive.

If you choose not camp just make sure to not gain alot of expeience to level up fast. Do not do any story missions and focus on robberies for respect for better equipment and PVP fights. PVP fights through win streaks, thug life, championship round will give you respect along with loot items from defeating opponents.

Joeycool
11-12-2011, 02:41 AM
ok...for all of you who are struggling.

1. read popeyes guide on here.
2. Read mickeys two shoes guide on here

3. You do not need to camp. No one does. Your rivals list is NOT based on your level. It is based on how many mafia members you have. Reduce your Mafia members. You will then be facing weaker rivals.

4. Do not rob if you want to increase att / def. Always fight. The loot items you pick up are way more valuable than money you earn from robbing.

5. Increase your economy. Spend all your available money. Make sure at any given time you are expanding, building and upgrading.

If you do the above you will be well on your way.

mascorona
11-12-2011, 04:07 AM
earn frree money by visitng your mafia members daily.Add me 314 843 068

Joeycool
11-12-2011, 04:39 AM
earn frree money by visitng your mafia members daily.Add me 314 843 068

Get people to think you are a **** by posting crap

Joe Crime
11-12-2011, 07:44 AM
@Joeycool thanks for your help maybe you should make a guide on camping yourself

nanciwaco
11-18-2011, 02:01 PM
yeah u should camp... if i was u i would camp forever... stay level 65 for the rest of your life and teach your grand kids how to camp so they can keep u level 65 for many generations to come...

lmfao!!!! max power -- i don't know what it means to be a "senior" member but your a ****head!!! don't belittle someone whose looking for advice.

i'm on facebook and never thought about camping but once you're over 100, you're sol. by camping you will lose out on skill points and the ability to fight more bosses for better weapons. if you just want to improve your stats, go to rivals page, keep refreshing until you come across people with far fewer mafia than you and attack them 5x or until they run out of health. keep in mind that if they follow the news, they can come back for a revenge attack at 100x their strength which is why you want to beat them down early on. no one ever told me and just in case you don't know, master the arenas 5x as fast as you can, picking on the little mafias cuz once you get past 100, you're sol :/

Max Power
11-18-2011, 02:16 PM
lmfao!!!! max power -- i don't know what it means to be a "senior" member but your a ****head!!! don't belittle someone whose looking for advice.

LOL....that's Mister ****head to you.

And for the record, I have no idea what a senior member is either!

nanciwaco
11-18-2011, 02:43 PM
LOL....that's Mister ****head to you.

And for the record, I have no idea what a senior member is either!

made me lmfao!!! okay, mister ****head with a sense of humor as long as your over level 150? "over" 200?

Max Power
11-18-2011, 05:47 PM
made me lmfao!!! okay, mister ****head with a sense of humor as long as your over level 150? "over" 200?

Actually I am at 81. I think it refers to number of posts or registration date on the forums or something. I didn't get an email or free gold bars or nuthin. Just Ba-Bam, all of a sudden a senior!

Joeycool
11-18-2011, 05:51 PM
100 posts and you become a senior member

eXc Drake
11-18-2011, 06:11 PM
81? Sweet, I'll be robbing you in a couple days!

Max Power
11-18-2011, 07:00 PM
My buildings are timed and I have almost 19k in defense, so I will be waiting for you.

Max Power
11-18-2011, 07:00 PM
100 posts and you become a senior member

Way to take all the mystery and allure out of it.

eXc Drake
11-18-2011, 09:45 PM
Mmm, just hit 12k attack. I have 3 levels to step that up then figure out a distraction! I have it, I'll arrange for the Vikes to actually win a game, the shock might make you forget your time frame!

Cooz
11-22-2011, 10:22 AM
Well Joe, I'm at lvl 68 with 10k att and 11k def, I'd say camp son!

You're one guy. I'm not far from the high-60s, and I never saw anyone close to 10k/11k except myself. Besides, why would I go after someone with 8k Def when there are hundreds of guys at 3k? Camping is overrated. You're gonna get robbed here and there, and if you're worried about it, the solution is to set up your building at times you can collect them. If you're really upset about your arcade being hit, don't know what to tell ya except get rid of the arcade.

All my high level buildings are scheduled to pay out at times I know and can collect 100 percent of the time. They won't get robbed. If someone hits my italian restaurant, then fine. Whatever. I have 100k every 12 hours in Movie Theater cash I'd rather keep safe.

eb0nyknight
11-23-2011, 06:35 AM
You're one guy. I'm not far from the high-60s, and I never saw anyone close to 10k/11k except myself. Besides, why would I go after someone with 8k Def when there are hundreds of guys at 3k? Camping is overrated.

Touche' But I am still camping anyway....it's my time to waste. :)

Better to have a sniper rifle and not need it than to need it and not have it. ;)

eXc Drake
11-23-2011, 09:28 AM
Actually, I'm Siamese twins, so I'm two guys! Wonder what else you don't know? ;)

Fig Oni
11-23-2011, 03:03 PM
about camping def no point because all you'll be doing in lvl 200 is camping so why so early you'll win some lose some but you will power up eventually camping only good if you want to save cash without leveling up too soon

badd
11-23-2011, 06:00 PM
about camping def no point because all you'll be doing in lvl 200 is camping so why so early you'll win some lose some but you will power up eventually camping only good if you want to save cash without leveling up too soon

camping means not leveling up at all. by camping you will be able to build your economy, att and def hence making you stronger and richer. i know you will power up EVENTUALLY but wouldnt be better sooner then later?

Joe Crime
01-02-2012, 06:58 AM
Bump for people needing help. Check this thread out if you want to know how to camp.