PDA

View Full Version : Can a tone help with 15 150s to finish raid boss

whitepath23
05-24-2019, 11:08 AM
All help is appreciated, will make you an officer to call at will, tons of prize spots. 435507595

06-25-2019, 11:23 AM
All help is appreciated, will make you an officer to call at will, tons of prize spots. 435507595

So, your text at the bottom says 'a private invite only faction for families' but when the family is to weak you start begging for help????

Not in your wildest dreams!! Arrogant ****s!

whitepath23
07-10-2019, 05:23 AM
So, your text at the bottom says 'a private invite only faction for families' but when the family is to weak you start begging for help????

Not in your wildest dreams!! Arrogant ****s!

So the code above is not for Repect all fear none. The Fisher Clan was private and for families because of the adult language that can occur. That faction ran by our children.

The faction we ask for help with has just my wife and me. We finish raid Boss on the third day without help. We ask for help because myself and a few others started the original raid boss jumpers. We would go from faction to faction helping others to finish the event. This was at a time when the game was larger in participation and had more factions. I dont think having a faction designed for family members underage is arrogance on my part. Our kids when they played ran the faction entirely. They no longer play, the Fisher Clan is somewhere, we have no idea and inhale never change my ending. Dont be so mean. The world has enough meanness. If you dont need the prize or want to help dont.