PDA

View Full Version : New lock box event

giz
04-15-2019, 03:23 PM
Finally the developers have found and hired someone with a sense of humour.
Naming the event after dimmu borgir was both extremely witty and inspired.
Well played that man/woman

mdf100
08-01-2019, 11:45 PM
[First let me apologize for hijacking this thread - I don't have permission to create a new thread it seems...

With all the medal token events the lockbox events are ever more important for those not wanting to be left behind; especially with the new Ultimate Medal.
However the RNG is not random. I am aware that the plural of anecdote is not data but having played lockbox for years across multiple accounts on multiple devices I can confidently state getting 11 open without gold is rare, even for very active players.

So..
Question 1 - should lockbox be stopped?
Question 2 - should medal tokens be removed from lockbox?
Question 3 - what tips does the community have about opening lockboxes with cash to win tokens?

Cheers
M

Sgt mason
08-02-2019, 08:37 AM
Everything cannot be free. Pay to play.

Mrs Cash
08-02-2019, 02:26 PM
[First let me apologize for hijacking this thread - I don't have permission to create a new thread it seems...

With all the medal token events the lockbox events are ever more important for those not wanting to be left behind; especially with the new Ultimate Medal.
However the RNG is not random. I am aware that the plural of anecdote is not data but having played lockbox for years across multiple accounts on multiple devices I can confidently state getting 11 open without gold is rare, even for very active players.

So..
Question 1 - should lockbox be stopped?
Question 2 - should medal tokens be removed from lockbox?
Question 3 - what tips does the community have about opening lockboxes with cash to win tokens?

Cheers
M

1. No. Why should it? You get what you get, nobody is forcing you to participate.
2. No. Same as above.
3. I always open with cash, and am lucky if I end up with just a few, and I am very active. But, I don't really care.

Annihilator2
08-02-2019, 02:34 PM
Everything cannot be free. Pay to play.

1. This game was always declared as free for play and pay for win.
2. Deca declared monthly token event as "activity" event. This event didn't match Deca's declaration. Now it is more far from "activity" event.