PDA

View Full Version : So cheaters win if you cheat a little

whitepath23
03-26-2019, 05:56 PM
Why post a code of conduct if you dont follow it? Cheat but just not to much. Can the code of conduct be changed to reflect how much cheating is proportionate to not get punished?

You just saved them because they spend xx dollars.

You guys post every month about login rewards and post are made but no changes.

You run a script to remove unneeded to small units but still give them out.

You make not changes in ingame cash units they dont make armies.

You told us you were swapping supply drops for stamina.

I could keep going but what is the point....Win if you can, lose if you must but, always cheat proportionately

Sierra Hotel
03-29-2019, 12:26 PM
Hmmm..... I see DECA just gave everyone a +1% FL points unit because of the cheaters.

Please tell me the cheaters did NOT also get this unit too. Please! You know they did ......

whitepath23
03-29-2019, 03:27 PM
Hmmm..... I see DECA just gave everyone a +1% FL points unit because of the cheaters.

Please tell me the cheaters did NOT also get this unit too. Please! You know they did ......

please, sir may I have some more?

Sgt mason
03-29-2019, 04:10 PM
Supply drops were swapped for stamina.

Mrs Cash
03-30-2019, 07:10 AM
I could keep going but what is the point....

Lol, exactly, no matter how many bugs and issues are reported, repeatedly, and *****ed about, repeatedly, nothing gets fixed/resolved.

The swap happened. Anyone wanting the swap had to request it, it was not an automatic conversion.
https://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?124871-Swapping-service
I did not request the swap, since I couldn't see the point in swapping one useless item for another. JMO of course.

Annihilator2
03-30-2019, 08:09 AM
I agree that stamina packs are useless. They will be very useful in old PvP event. But nor Gree, nor Deca are able to fix problems in the game and run interesting events like hardcore and old PvP events.

vosbob
05-02-2019, 05:24 AM
Supply drops were swapped for stamina.

I actually still have 146 supply drops in my inventory

Sgt mason
05-02-2019, 07:54 PM
Yeah well you had to request it. There was a forum that was circulated around on GroupMe for it.

giz
05-10-2019, 03:13 PM
Instead of supply drops give us health packs instead

Annihilator2
05-11-2019, 02:10 AM

You don't understand. Gree/Deca does not go to give anything useful when they replace useless items.

Mrs Cash
05-14-2019, 03:24 PM

Logic has no place in this game, how dare you!