PDA

View Full Version : Rivals list

Phillip99
03-18-2019, 03:58 PM
My list is not working. Anyone else?

Mrs Cash
03-19-2019, 08:06 AM
Nope, either 4 targets, refresh to 1 target, refresh to an error popup.
Sarge, david webb, Wraith X, RK3. All level 300s. Same on my main acct, same on my minis.
Both Android and iOS. At least its non-discriminatory.

Annihilator2
03-19-2019, 01:15 PM
It is old performance issues that had place on half of year or year ago.
There are troubles with entering into the game, hits on LTQ are not counted, etc., etc.

Annihilator2
03-21-2019, 07:39 AM
A lot of errors in connection to server

Mrs Cash
03-22-2019, 09:30 AM
No connectivity issues on either of my 2 Androids, but dh's old iPhone6 has many issues trying to get into the game. Either it never connects, or if I do get in, I can try one task, say collection, then it boots me out. Maybe after 5 attempts, I might actually get in to do some goals and take out a boss.
Same on the iPhone7, although not as many attempts to get in most of the time.
Smh. Too much work...

Phillip99
03-25-2019, 03:47 PM
Ok *******s, kinda need the rivals list to trigger bosses

pgold
03-28-2019, 10:33 AM
Also here, have only 3 and some times 4 or 5 rivals. and they are also in the 300. Yes, and held same name each time, like: Wraith X, hey you, Lala,... this goes for about two weeks now. Is it me or my IOS ?

Annihilator2
03-30-2019, 08:00 AM
No connectivity issues on either of my 2 Androids, but dh's old iPhone6 has many issues trying to get into the game. Either it never connects, or if I do get in, I can try one task, say collection, then it boots me out. Maybe after 5 attempts, I might actually get in to do some goals and take out a boss.
Same on the iPhone7, although not as many attempts to get in most of the time.
Smh. Too much work...

On droid behavior is other. The game freezes. You get error on droid when you will refresh rival list several times (sometimes more times, sometimes less times).

Mrs Cash
03-31-2019, 01:57 PM
On droid behavior is other. The game freezes. You get error on droid when you will refresh rival list several times (sometimes more times, sometimes less times).

I rarely bother with rivals. The only droid issue I have is during Epic Boss. In the higher bosses, I can trigger and take out 4 bosses, then the game reboots. Pretty annoying. Complained about it a few events ago, yet the problem still prevails. Shocking, I know...

Annihilator2
04-01-2019, 01:39 PM
I rarely bother with rivals. The only droid issue I have is during Epic Boss. In the higher bosses, I can trigger and take out 4 bosses, then the game reboots. Pretty annoying. Complained about it a few events ago, yet the problem still prevails. Shocking, I know...

Agree. Very annoying.

In addition, hits on LTQ targets are not registered now. You need to open box screen or refresh rival list to cause registration of hits. I killed a lot of extra targets in current FLTQ due to this issue.

UKhunt
04-01-2019, 03:41 PM
Rival list being fixed http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?125063-Rivals-List-Issue
But still running Epic Boss, yet can’t activate boss hitting rivals.
Shall remember that next time I get a tyre puncture, it’s fine to drive just take the wheel off.

UKhunt
04-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Rival list being fixed http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?125063-Rivals-List-Issue
But still running Epic Boss, yet can’t activate boss hitting rivals.
Shall remember that next time I get a tyre puncture, it’s fine to drive just take the wheel off.

Looks to be working as of 1100 UTC. Was slow but appears to be speeding up since earlier today. No update from Gree link above

Bambamgunz
04-02-2019, 02:22 PM
Rivals list issue has been fixed.

Phillip99
04-05-2019, 04:30 PM
Rivals list issue has been fixed.

Not quite. My list is all level 300 and above. I can't beat anyone. Anyone else? **** this.