PDA

View Full Version : stop all the attack addition

TZora
02-24-2019, 08:46 AM
is deca going to stop pumping attack score alone, ever? close to 1.3q attack with just 550t defense. and this difference is simply increasing.

that's like 40% defense of my attack. imagine what a huge chunk of players can attack me and win.

not that i give a damn about losing but this is illogical. and if there is any fcking logic to this stupidity, please enlighten me. i would love to understand the logic behind this piece of sht strategy lol.

TZora
02-24-2019, 11:29 PM
I keep getting “failed to connect” when trying to enter game. Internet Connection is fine!
yeah so relevant to the topic *facepalm*

Mrs Cash
02-25-2019, 07:46 AM
7.64qa
2.58qd
Gap just keeps increasing.

cool1
02-25-2019, 09:53 AM
I keep getting “failed to connect” when trying to enter game. Internet Connection is fine!

Ditto it’s so ridiculous!

Agree with you about the gap, I learn not to expect anything with this company. So many issues can’t name them all.

TZora
02-26-2019, 04:54 PM
people can't find/login to their accounts .. can't get any support .. that tops everything.

what a bunch of baboons you are deca.

Vile Lynn
03-07-2019, 11:20 AM
See what happens when you ask for more def?!?? :mad:

TZora
03-07-2019, 04:38 PM
what happened?

Mrs Cash
03-22-2019, 04:28 PM
See what happens when you ask for more def?!?? :mad:

what happened?

You get more attack?

9.2qa
3.1qd
Smh.

namedud
03-22-2019, 05:45 PM
You get more attack?

9.2qa
3.1qd
Smh.

My defence has increased by about double the amount my attack has increased since this post. And there is currently a 20% mafia defence mod for just upgrading ltbs so almost no effort is needed to earn it.

Mrs Cash
03-23-2019, 06:35 AM
My defence has increased by about double the amount my attack has increased since this post. And there is currently a 20% mafia defence mod for just upgrading ltbs so almost no effort is needed to earn it.

I have upgraded all or most of my boost ltbs.
I complete all the 24hr ltq defense goals, as well as attack (against my better judgement).
I guess it simply is what it is, Deca doesn't seem to give much of a **** about anything anyway.
Maybe it's just the curse of having an older account. My newest mini has a more 'reasonable' gap of only 1q.

namedud
03-23-2019, 02:07 PM
as well as attack (against my better judgement).
I guess it simply is what it is,

Yep, guess it is. I started my main in 2011 and my attack and defence gap has closed so much recently that the two are almost equal.

Mrs Cash
03-23-2019, 03:34 PM
Yep, guess it is. I started my main in 2011 and my attack and defence gap has closed so much recently that the two are almost equal.

What's your secret?!?!?!! Damned if I can figure it out; obviously I can't.

namedud
03-23-2019, 07:23 PM
What's your secret?!?!?!! Damned if I can figure it out; obviously I can't.

My secret is I play the game how I want instead of letting the game play me how it wants. I only do what I want and I avoid doing things that I think might produce an undesired (to me) outcome, if I can. So there are a lot of goals I don't complete and I haven't played in an active syndicate for years.

TZora
03-26-2019, 06:27 PM
My secret is I play the game how I want instead of letting the game play me how it wants. I only do what I want and I avoid doing things that I think might produce an undesired (to me) outcome.

yeah, i too learned that secret and it has been like 5 days, haven't opened the app. a game i so loved, is now just another ignored app on my phone :)

TZora
03-27-2019, 07:12 AM
think i'm going to give my account to someone else.

Mrs Cash
03-27-2019, 08:12 AM
I am losing the desire to play, it's too much work.

TZora
03-27-2019, 10:54 AM
i have lost it completely. don't even feel like running the app now.

namedud
03-29-2019, 11:58 AM
I am losing the desire to play, it's too much work.

You have learned the essence of my secret. Lol.. Once the game started to feel like work I started feeling like it was the game playing me rather than the intended other way around.

TZora
03-31-2019, 03:00 AM
still have not opened the app and not even missing it anymore.

DoomsdayMY
05-02-2019, 07:56 AM
is deca going to stop pumping attack score alone, ever? close to 1.3q attack with just 550t defense. and this difference is simply increasing.

that's like 40% defense of my attack. imagine what a huge chunk of players can attack me and win.

not that i give a damn about losing but this is illogical. and if there is any fcking logic to this stupidity, please enlighten me. i would love to understand the logic behind this piece of sht strategy lol.

It's very simple. Deca don't run the game, the advisors do. They represent the people who spend the money, so they get what they want. After getting 200+% mafia defense every 2 weeks for over a year, they got to the stage where people couldn't beat them, so we all have to have more attack to make up for it. If you want defense you have to pay for it. Deca have no clue and no apparent interest in getting one. They just do what they people who spend the money want. The other 95% of us have to put up with it (I gave up wasting money over a year ago) or quit. There's no point in complaining. Nothing will change. Deca are too scared of upsetting the people that spend the money to try and make this a decent game for everyone.

Take the latest, greatest load of BS that's been released and apparently gets the guy who posted on the Announcements forum excited (pathetic). Collect tokens from events that most people in the game won't even do. It designed for people on IoS who spend money and are level 300. It's another lame idea that gives the advisors and their friends more stats and gives the other 95% more reason to quit.

In 18 months, Deca have taken the game backwards, not forwards.

18 months trying to do an inventory wipe. Three or more failures and they seem to have forgotten the most important (second) part. EPIC FAILURE

Less events now than we had when they took over because they can't figure out dates and times. EPIC FAILURE

Gree were simple to understand - money, money, money BUT they knew how to run a game and keep it balanced. A few pathetic defense awards from SA were actually worthwhile then. The 24 hour LTQs have made a lot of the events totally pointless. We used to spend most time at weekends, when we had the time to play. Now we play most on Tuesday and Thursday and take weekends off. That's when MOST of the people in the game get their greatest stat increases. 99.99% of games have events that give the greatest rewards at weekends. CC used to when Gree ran it. EPIC FAILURE

Deca people get excited about a lame event that 95% of people won't complete? EPIC FAILURE

Deca servers get wiped during an upgrade and they don't have a proper backup? EPIC FAILURE

I could go on, but its Thursday and it's my only real chance to get any defense.