PDA

View Full Version : Got an issue

giz
02-13-2019, 03:35 AM
I accidently, yes it was an accident, deleted the game off my phone this morning and upon reinstalling it found that my account had vanished.
Does anybody know how or if I can recover it? I've put a lot of hours into getting it where it is right now stats wise and don't want to start from scratch.

Mrs Cash
02-14-2019, 06:02 AM
I accidently, yes it was an accident, deleted the game off my phone this morning and upon reinstalling it found that my account had vanished.
Does anybody know how or if I can recover it? I've put a lot of hours into getting it where it is right now stats wise and don't want to start from scratch.

If you have an old ticket floating around in your email's folders, "sent" would be perfect, forward it back to them with the explanation. They should be able to restore it.
I had to transfer my account to a new device a year or two ago and it went fine. You might need to sent in a ticket from your "new" account as well, but they will tell you if need be.

Good luck.

giz
02-14-2019, 06:36 AM
Thanks Mrs cash I'll try that

Brown Out
03-10-2019, 01:58 AM
I got an issue!

giz
03-11-2019, 04:01 AM
Update Did the help from cs, yes I'm surprised too I've got my account back and working fine

Brown Out
03-14-2019, 02:53 AM
Great it all worked out!

Mrs Cash
03-19-2019, 08:20 AM
Nice, welcome back. I think...