PDA

View Full Version : WARNING! Don't Buy Gold Bars! Please Read..

Robyn Banks
11-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Don't buy gold bars people.....there's a bug or something.

2 days ago i decided that i would finally invest some money in gold bar income buildings, I bought 650 gold bars for $51.99....My apple id came up, i confirmed the purchase, the gold bars showed up, then a few seconds later they disappeared :(

I checked my bank statement and sure enough, my money was taken for the bars. I emailed Funzio immediately, they replied the next day asking for the receipt, i sent it straight back to them....now it's been another 24 hours and I have not heard anything from them!!

But of course my money is still missing from my credit card, and still I have no gold bars.

Not to mention the income I'm losing from these buildings not being built already....I was planning on buying 2 rock cafe's & a Chapel straight away and saving the rest for 2 pirates tavern's that i will unlock in a few days.....hundreds of thousands in income lost. :(

So my advice....don't buy them unless you're prepared to lose your money, or at best be made to wait days for a response.

Nice work Funzio....I've been robbed by many in this game, but nothing compares to the robbery you've done with my real cash! :mad:

J.J.
11-10-2011, 03:35 PM
That's not good to hear! :(

Have you tried contacting Crime City Mark on here about this?

Robyn Banks
11-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Hi J.J,
No I haven't...I assumed he would just tell me to email Funzio support anyway, so I did that instead.

It's just getting frustrating, I read people posting about how great they are to deal with & that they respond straight away with complaints & requests to change to tycoon. So naturally you would think they would be straight onto this problem, considering it's a tad more important.

Keeping my fingers crossed..

General Madness
11-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Bought Gold bars several times and No issues got em and spent them

Robyn Banks
11-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Yeah I have bought them before too...but only small amounts.

Anyway.....Good news, I received my gold bars + an extra 50 for their troubles.

Thank you Funzio, I feel bad now for this thread.....is there any way to remove it? :confused:

Babytway
11-10-2011, 10:09 PM
I think you can ask a Mod to lock it for you so no other posts can be posted here but not sure about deleting it, congrats on your new money buildings.

Max Power
11-11-2011, 06:46 AM
Yeah I have bought them before too...but only small amounts.

Anyway.....Good news, I received my gold bars + an extra 50 for their troubles.

Thank you Funzio, I feel bad now for this thread.....is there any way to remove it? :confused:

Best way to handle this is to give them a chance to resolve it before spouting off in the first place. Think about what you are doing first, not last.

Robyn Banks
11-13-2011, 12:20 AM
Me spouting off??.... lol pot calling the kettle black perhaps?

Here we go......the fact that there was a glitch with the bars in my game in the first place is enough to make me want to warn others. It would be different if the money wasn't taken from my credit card, but it was & i emailed them FIRST before i got on here, it was 2 days worth of 'giving them a chance to resolve it'
I said what i said because I had sent 2 follow up emails with no response, so I figured maybe me posting on here would speed it up....hey, seemed to work.
I'll stand by it 100%, If there is a problem with the gold bars then the people handing over their cash should know about it!!!!!!!

I could have just left this thread alone, instead i chose to come back here and let everyone know that it was resolved, and of course because I did that i get a lecture from you?? lol rack off captain 'i'msofreakinggreat'

There's always gotta be one hero throwing their 2 cents in when someone is trying to make good on something.

Supermark
11-13-2011, 12:08 PM
Wow you're spending 52 Dollars on a game, that's sick :rolleyes:

Mb Tnk
11-13-2011, 12:17 PM
Wow you're spending 52 Dollars on a game, that's sick :rolleyes:

Look around, there are players that have spent, hundreds, thousands... on a small mobile game :D, it's the new world of gambling, you don't know the odds, and ya think you can beat the house ;)

617Pats
11-13-2011, 04:38 PM
Look around, there are players that have spent, hundreds, thousands... on a small mobile game :D, it's the new world of gambling, you don't know the odds, and ya think you can beat the house ;)

"New world of gambling" WTF are you talking about, no one wins any real money back in this game. Those who spend hundreds and thousands are idiots because if your patient and work hard you can defeat most gold paying players. They are probably addicts too if your spending that much money for a game. Buy a PS3 much better and funner games.

Mb Tnk
11-13-2011, 05:16 PM
Calm down, I was talking about the addiction side of it. The top players in this game are gold players, and trust me, you can't beat them.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?12498-Who-s-the-toughest-gangster-you-ve-ever-come-across&p=58739&viewfull=1#post58739

Max Power
11-14-2011, 06:54 AM
Me spouting off??.... lol pot calling the kettle black perhaps?

Here we go......the fact that there was a glitch with the bars in my game in the first place is enough to make me want to warn others. It would be different if the money wasn't taken from my credit card, but it was & i emailed them FIRST before i got on here, it was 2 days worth of 'giving them a chance to resolve it'
I said what i said because I had sent 2 follow up emails with no response, so I figured maybe me posting on here would speed it up....hey, seemed to work.
I'll stand by it 100%, If there is a problem with the gold bars then the people handing over their cash should know about it!!!!!!!

I could have just left this thread alone, instead i chose to come back here and let everyone know that it was resolved, and of course because I did that i get a lecture from you?? lol rack off captain 'i'msofreakinggreat'

There's always gotta be one hero throwing their 2 cents in when someone is trying to make good on something.

Whatever.

You emotionally called for everybody to stop sending Funzio any money, what keeps them in business, over what was an isolated incident in you out of 8 million people not getting their gold bars. In your first post you also made little reference in that you tried to handle it directly.

Basically, you accused them of theft, told every player to quit paying them, and you telling me I think I am great? LOL....emotional much?

Just set the damn phone down if this game bothers you that much.

617Pats
11-14-2011, 08:03 PM
Calm down, I was talking about the addiction side of it. The top players in this game are gold players, and trust me, you can't beat them.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?12498-Who-s-the-toughest-gangster-you-ve-ever-come-across&p=58739&viewfull=1#post58739

I agree but I said you can defeat "most" of them without having to spend money (or as much money).