PDA

View Full Version : I hate the bloody Lag

cool1
11-12-2018, 08:37 AM
How I hate the lag let me count the ways

It lags in the morning and in the afternoon, it lags in the evening and underneath the moon ohhhh.....!

The last battle the lag was so (curse word) I had to close and retry three times. And let me tell you it’s not pleasant cuz I curse the whole time. Why do I keep playing, I am really sick of it. Deca or whoever please fix ONE thing the lag. The end

TZora
11-12-2018, 08:41 AM
*beeped out* ... nobody here care about curse words. it's like admins have abandoned the forums.

Phillip99
11-12-2018, 09:19 AM
Lag is worse on iOS

Vile Lynn
11-12-2018, 02:22 PM
*beep*beeeeeeep*beep*beeep*beep* nobody here care about curse words. it's like admins have abandoned the forums.

Who abandoned what? lol! meh, just words but take it easy ;)

Everybody hates beeping lag.

Vile Lynn
11-12-2018, 02:30 PM
How I hate the lag let me count the ways

It lags in the morning and in the afternoon, it lags in the evening and underneath the moon ohhhh.....!

The last battle the lag was so (curse word) I had to close and retry three times. And let me tell you it’s not pleasant cuz I curse the whole time. Why do I keep playing, I am really sick of it. Deca or whoever please fix ONE thing the lag. The end

Hi cool1 :)

What device(s)?
On wifi? Or not?
Is it worse at certain times?

There are many different causes for lag. Fixing it is DECA's #1 priority... as if that quells your frustration. It doesn't. But it will get better. It has to!

TZora
11-12-2018, 02:57 PM
you are not the admin, you are a mod :pbut anyway, most mods and the admin have decided to no longer reply to all the crybabies complaining about the 'impossible to fix' game problems :D

Vile Lynn
11-12-2018, 03:25 PM
you are not the admin, you are a mod :pbut anyway, most mods and the admin have decided to no longer reply to all the crybabies complaining about the 'impossible to fix' game problems :D

Oh I know; I just asked 'who abandoned what' lol! They better still be around. �� I can't be left alone.

Mrs Cash
11-12-2018, 04:22 PM
Lag sucks, Android, iOS, wifi, all times, morning, noon, night, much worse on accounts with an excess of weapons.

TZora
11-13-2018, 03:25 AM
you are all alone vile and we are some spoiled kids for u to handle lol. i hope u wont give up too soon 😜

namedud
11-17-2018, 09:01 PM
The lag is awful. Remember when it took several minutes just to open the game? It was so nice when that got fixed but I feel like somewhere around then is when this lag nonsense began. Now it's the lag that can take minutes to finish, to the point that it's actually faster to just close and reopen the game. Or depending on what I was doing, just close the game and leave it.

cool1
12-01-2018, 11:05 AM
Vile Lyn, I have been unable to reply at least a week, get the circle of death in forum..... I am IOS, WiFi and 4g, lag all different times of day, I really hope for some relief. Honestly I enjoy the game as much as I complain, and need a sign it’s getting better.

TZora
12-01-2018, 04:40 PM
deca just ran a test battle and i did not see any improvement. the signs say, this sh!t can't be fixed. it is just beyond hopeless.

bevsxrs
12-03-2018, 09:23 AM
I don’t play much but I do login and collect my hood etc daily. Have to exit game and try again. Every. Friggen. Day. It’s the same. Gets stuck with the spinning wheel of death. Pleased thats all I do now. Can’t imagine actual team gameplay.