PDA

View Full Version : Catching up.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
10-21-2018, 03:40 PM
Longtime retired, started in 2012?.... Retired in 2015. I remember the days when getting 200,000 in stats was incredible. Anyways, wanted to know how's the game going. I remember Silent Assassins winning their first ever battle, and it was a game of inches. Always used to come in second against FC and TAW. I was also in a considerable amounts of top syndicates/crews. The social experience is what I stayed for.

Tell me what's changed, what's new?

CraaiigS
10-22-2018, 07:30 AM
The game is beyond stupid now. From what I've read, no events works without glitches or F'ups. They have -100% Regen on war and SA regen like they did with banking. Energy is probably +100-200 or more every 52 seconds. Stats are in the Quadrillions or even Quintillions by now. I stopped at the end of 2017 in the trillions after spending most of 2017 with my accounts in a mini syndicate broke my habit. I remember you from the GM days of "smack talk" days. I'm sure current players could tell you more.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
10-22-2018, 12:01 PM
Hahah, I remember the smack talk room, oh good that was good. Crime City to me was always a mediocre game, the people that came with it made it tons better. It's probably the thing I miss most about the game. It's been soo long that I've forgotten a lot of the members/players.

TZora
10-22-2018, 06:37 PM
consider yourself to be the lucky to have quit in time. thankfully you didn't have to witness all the madness with the game. everything has blown out of proportion and gree/deca doesn't care. wont care even if u tell them in their face that they suck on their own boner lol. don't make a comeback now and if you do, make sure it is just for sh*t and giggles.

TZora
10-22-2018, 06:38 PM
by the way, if you remember FC, u might just remember the war between ck and indiots too hehehe.

bevsxrs
10-22-2018, 09:58 PM
I log in daily for rewards but my syndicate hasn’t participated in any “team events” since early September. Back in the day we’d all be playing as much as we could. 24/7. Honestly, I’m enjoying spending time doing other things and not constantly having to pay attention to my phone :)

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
10-23-2018, 12:53 AM
consider yourself to be the lucky to have quit in time. thankfully you didn't have to witness all the madness with the game. everything has blown out of proportion and gree/deca doesn't care. wont care even if u tell them in their face that they suck on their own boner lol. don't make a comeback now and if you do, make sure it is just for sh*t and giggles.

Haha, the time has passed to rejoin the game. If it was bad then, it's probably worse now. I've not heard of Deca yet, when did they come into the view? I've switched CC, with other time consuming games. Only this time it's more enjoyable and fun.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
10-23-2018, 12:58 AM
by the way, if you remember FC, u might just remember the war between ck and indiots too hehehe.

Honestly it's been so long that I've forgotten almost everyone and everything about this game. Although that does ring a bell.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
10-23-2018, 01:02 AM
I log in daily for rewards but my syndicate hasn’t participated in any “team events” since early September. Back in the day we’d all be playing as much as we could. 24/7. Honestly, I’m enjoying spending time doing other things and not constantly having to pay attention to my phone :)

That's great, the events were non-stop and you had little time to grow your hood, maybe even chill from the game for a few days. Missing a single event was huge as the bonuses on the items would've been missed out on. Damn it's so good to quit.

TZora
10-23-2018, 04:59 AM
cc has exchanged a few hands .. funzio > gree > deca. deca got the game probably 6 months ago. the game has only gone downhill since then. all events are messed up .. it's just beyond ridiculous :D

Joe bananas
10-23-2018, 05:42 AM
I came here to ask the same question so thanks for that :)

Long time player, I quit over 2 years ago and then last week i thought i'd log in have a look around.

Stats are insane now. The prize for finishing epic boss is 1b attack / 2b defence. I finished the epic boss (all 150 of them) doing free hits - in one day..... oh how times have changed.

There is a "use all energy" button for doing ltqs now. No more mind numbing tap tap taping.

Kingpins are back! Lol, sort of. There is a new kingpin screen but im not sure how it works.

Thats all I've noticed so far. Logging in was such a trip down memory lane, so many good memorys.

TZora
10-23-2018, 10:16 PM
if you dont play a couple of months now, you're going to be left behind. thanks to the never ending streak of events lol. i remember the days when we used to have an event once in a while but now there are multiple events going side by side. sometimes there are like 4 or 5 events going simultaneously lol. not that i hate those events, just that the lag is killing. that never ending circle of death and useless animations are annoying.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
10-24-2018, 09:53 AM
if you dont play a couple of months now, you're going to be left behind. thanks to the never ending streak of events lol. i remember the days when we used to have an event once in a while but now there are multiple events going side by side. sometimes there are like 4 or 5 events going simultaneously lol. not that i hate those events, just that the lag is killing. that never ending circle of death and useless animations are annoying.

The game has never appealed to the younger/newer players. It seems like it's a cash grab, get all the money you can whilst you're still able to. Although money was never an issue with me, it always seemed that spending your money didn't result in defining your CC character, your attack may be insane but your defence was as low as 30percent of your attack and that always meant others could attack you. Anyways, I think I should've carried on playing the game, income building always seems to be fun. I think I was around 30mil IPH back in 2015, which seemed a lot back then.