PDA

View Full Version : I want to know what the NEXT goals are?

_DEEZNUTTS_
10-18-2018, 02:44 PM
It doesn’t appear to have changed so I ask with hopes that this time ‘round it may get fixed.
Does anyone know what happened or what was to come of this?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?122005-Syndicate-Base-Goals-Not-Working

(Hopefully posting a new thread with the link is ok)

Mrs Cash
10-20-2018, 06:37 PM
Lmao, I never paid attention to those goals, so I just looked, and it looks like they are stuck. Amazing, isn't it. I have created hundreds of level 2s and the goals remain.
Just when you think it can't get any worse, BAM, take that! Incompetence at its best.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
10-21-2018, 03:33 PM
Wait, people still play?

CraaiigS
10-22-2018, 07:18 AM
Yup people still enjoy daily root canals by logging into cc.

I miss not having the emoji eating watermelon. Only on Group Me. ☹️

TZora
10-22-2018, 06:41 PM
as per deca, the next goals are to push more glitch ridden events, to push more fake android updates and to push more bull****tery here on forums that everything is alright lol

Mrs Cash
10-24-2018, 12:58 PM
Deep down, the next goal should be retirement from this nightmare. I keep saying that, and contemplating, but can't seem to follow through with it.

TZora
10-26-2018, 07:35 AM
same here mrs cash. i don't know why am i still playing this ludicrous thing. i guess i just don't wish to get into anything else. i just take whatever little fun is left in this game. moreover, i wish to hang around just to see if deca is capable enough get their sh*t together .. ever :D

Tinker
10-26-2018, 07:58 AM
Deep down, the next goal should be retirement from this nightmare. I keep saying that, and contemplating, but can't seem to follow through with it.

Addiction is a terrible curse.
I swing by here periodically and feel like I'm at one of those meetings but being a failure because I only have a 1 week medal.
I keep slipping:(

Mrs Cash
10-26-2018, 06:22 PM
Addiction is a terrible curse.
I swing by here periodically and feel like I'm at one of those meetings but being a failure because I only have a 1 week medal.
I keep slipping:(

Misery loves company 😜

Vile Lynn
11-12-2018, 11:51 PM
It doesn’t appear to have changed so I ask with hopes that this time ‘round it may get fixed.
Does anyone know what happened or what was to come of this?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?122005-Syndicate-Base-Goals-Not-Working

(Hopefully posting a new thread with the link is ok)

Hi Deeznutts, thanks! Definitely OK. I know it's been too long; I'll try to get some follow up :)

_DEEZNUTTS_
11-14-2018, 09:56 PM
Thank you!

Mrs Cash
11-16-2018, 03:38 PM
Hi Deeznutts, thanks! Definitely OK. I know it's been too long; I'll try to get some follow up :)

Dayum! 2+ years?!?!?!?! Wow...