PDA

View Full Version : BfEC Power Attack maths

TZora
10-01-2018, 12:06 AM
hmm this is something i dont understand, probably based on maths used on some other planet .. uranus? probably..i attacked 20x "single attacks" and the minimum points through these attacks were 829. points were ranging between 829 and some 1400.since i got pissed off with the circle of death spinning for each action, thought of using "power attacks". my power attack points ranged from 2200 to some 3800.so going by the lowest points, 2200. divide that by 4 and u get 550 points each attack.Observations and concerns:1. with single attack, lowest 829 points.2. with power attack, lowest 550 points.3. isn't a power attack supposed to be "powerful"?4. is the math being applied here from URanus?5. doesn't deca want to reduce the server load?6. shouldn't deca promote power attacks to reduce the number of queries?7. #brainfart ?gosh! so much feedback but no change at all. same poop, just another day .. sighP.S. fire away the people managing this forum! each time i post, the formatting of the forum breaks. F it!

TZora
10-01-2018, 12:09 AM
cool formatting of posts is ****ed up now. good ****ing job deca!

Mrs Cash
10-01-2018, 12:56 PM
This entire game is ****ed, periid. We just got matched against a top 10 team, only points we can get are headquarter hit points. ****ing awesome.
As for the logic on single attacks, I have complained a lot, via tickets. The randomness in the point range is ridiculous, how can one get 800 points for one hit then 2100 the next? So stupid.
Same with power attack, one time 5k, the next 2k. Asinine...
And don't get me started on the lag.

Fix the game already. *******ed slackers.

TZora
10-01-2018, 03:16 PM
it's like that ****ty circle of death just wont let do anything. each single attack or any action takes 10 seconds of circle spinning. I don't understand how can anyone do clicks for entire war and not get utterly disgusted.deca this **** is highly disgusting. for how long are you going to shamelessly tell us that you are fixing this poop game?

Mrs Cash
10-02-2018, 07:59 AM
it's like that ****ty circle of death just wont let do anything. each single attack or any action takes 10 seconds of circle spinning. I don't understand how can anyone do clicks for entire war and not get utterly disgusted.deca this **** is highly disgusting. for how long are you going to shamelessly tell us that you are fixing this poop game?

You only had 10 seconds of that ****ing spinning circle?!?!?! You were lucky! 30+. And just try using a refill, another 30+. But, only on my main, excessive unit account.
The smaller accounts had less of a lag. Regardless, a royal pain in the arse.

TZora
10-02-2018, 09:36 AM
Ohhwow 30 seconds!! u have some serious patience! i get pissed off with just 10 sec wait on each action. what are they writing the whole code from scratch or something?deca, get this **** working .. or are you doing this intentionally. if you want high levels to piss off, just say so. no need of low-blowing ur old customers :( our squad is officially broke now. most people left the game and syndicate is left with some odd 10 members. **** off deca! sell the game to someone who is capable of handling the game, ya incompetent fkrs!

Dj SyLambert
10-03-2018, 12:07 PM
Power attack is meant to only equal 3 normal attacks.

TZora
10-03-2018, 03:40 PM
wow! that's some upper level sh*t lol. how the heck is it a power attack then? crimecity science at it's best lol

Mrs Cash
10-04-2018, 06:02 AM
Power attack is meant to only equal 3 normal attacks.

That's not the issue, I get that. The issue is in point inconsistency. Single attack on one target can give you 8xx points for one hit, 2100 on the next, then 1100, then 2000.
Same logic with power attack. First 5500, next maybe 2400.

TZora
10-04-2018, 08:49 AM
what i don't understand, shouldn't deca promote power attacks to minimize the lag? 4 single attack simply mean 4 queries .. whereas, 1 power attack can cut that all and reduce server load 4 folds.and yes, that inconsistency of points is ridiculous. hell knows what asshat math is being applied to pull such random points each attack.

Timmy_Two_Tone
10-05-2018, 09:26 AM
I swear, Power Attacks used to be equal to 5 Regular Attacks.

_DEEZNUTTS_
10-05-2018, 06:53 PM
The only time it doesn’t lag is when I accidentally tap a gold-spending button. If I hit that, any free gold I have is immediately and instaneously GONE. No lag there.

TZora
10-06-2018, 05:25 PM
yeah there will never be any lag on gold purchases and gold spending lol. great show deca!