PDA

View Full Version : SA event cancelled Mods are still showing.

sfun
09-22-2018, 03:51 AM
Please an official confirmation from DECA if the mods you can earn by clearing 15/15 are still valid at this point.

We are in the middle of this event and all the mods are still showing. Please respond ASAP!!!!

TZora
09-22-2018, 05:06 PM
can u pass me those popcorns please? :D

Mrs Cash
09-23-2018, 03:20 AM
Omfg.

I occasionally waste gold on deploys, not often, but used quite a bit yesterday. How the hell are we supposed to know of an event cancellation or problem when we do not get notified? Very few people actually check here. Christ, send up a ****ing splash, we know they are more than capable of overloading us with those.

And what about the demons/kingpin trucks used and/or purchased on a botched event?!?!?!?!

TZora
09-25-2018, 07:08 AM
i have stopped getting amused at their incompetence.. these things don't surprise me anymore. it's deca we're talking about :/

StealthyVans
09-26-2018, 01:53 AM
Hey guys,

The team distributed the spent gold on the canceled event to the affected players yesterday.

We apologize for the issues with the Street Assault and we are looking into ways of making it up to you ;)

TZora
09-26-2018, 09:35 AM
yeah lol can see the progress since last six months .. tell us one thing that improved :D