PDA

View Full Version : Stop Playing FL

Speed ump
09-21-2018, 06:16 PM
Hey everyone, FL has an issue where it’s taking gold from those with gold. We are telling everyone to stop deploying and stop declaring. Deca is working in it and will reimburse anyone missing gold from this

Socks
09-22-2018, 08:27 AM
Hey everyone, FL has an issue where it’s taking gold from those with gold. We are telling everyone to stop deploying and stop declaring. Deca is working in it and will reimburse anyone missing gold from this

You know what's BS about this? This event NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED. Their update is BROKEN. They only canceled the event after the auto tappers lost gold, not after their BROKEN UPDATE. They need to revert to the previous version, this is RIDICULOUS.

giz
09-22-2018, 01:56 PM
The problem is always the same the update is released without the developers checking it works properly.
Can the forum mods update us with what is actually happening

Mrs Cash
09-23-2018, 04:02 AM
It seems like there is a glitch in their testing abilities. Smdh.
Check the Announcements forum. And posting on our walls is a useless system, alerts do not work.

They should send up a splash, we know they are good at bombarding us with those...

Sierra Hotel
09-23-2018, 08:12 AM
game load times are also messed up.

Before this last update: 15-20 seconds
After this last updates 2-3 minutes

iphone8 GB iOS 11.4.1

a hug for you
09-27-2018, 05:04 AM
i stopped playing FL months ago, crap event.

WBS
10-10-2018, 06:53 AM
After talking to a lot of ex MW players it’s amazing how much cheating the top teams have done and the only reason it’s not stopped is because of high spenders. I’m glad I quit, gree May be the most corrupt company in the gaming industry.

Annihilator2
10-10-2018, 10:02 AM
i stopped playing FL months ago, crap event.

Fully agree

Socks
10-12-2018, 08:08 AM
My game ran just fine on iOS 11.4 prior to the update. In the announcements forum, they're trying to blame iOS 11 and 12 for the issue. No, the issue is gross incompetence on Gree's part. It's called alpha and beta testing in a test environment prior to release. Gree has defecated on iOS users for years and years, no one should be shocked that it continues today. The right thing to do is remove the game from the Apple Store if the code is truly so old that it won't work with iOS 11 and 12- something I find incredibly hard to believe, because I use other apps of the same age on iOS 11 seamlessly.

Mrs Cash
10-22-2018, 02:58 PM
I'm at the end of my rope.
This last frontline, the lag was ridiculous.
The deploys kicking back was a pain in the ass.
Android.

Is this cluster**** of a game ever going to run smoothly?