PDA

View Full Version : Congrats deca!

TZora
08-31-2018, 10:13 AM
looks like people have given up all hopes. hardly any posts on the forum. so either it means that people are happily playing the game or they are so sick and tired that they have given up all hopes for improvement. i think it is the later.so congrats deca!! if no one is complaining, i guess u can assume that everything is going just fine lol.

Vile Lynn
08-31-2018, 03:17 PM
looks like people have given up all hopes. hardly any posts on the forum. so either it means that people are happily playing the game or they are so sick and tired that they have given up all hopes for improvement. i think it is the later.so congrats deca!! if no one is complaining, i guess u can assume that everything is going just fine lol.

Shhh... too busy tapping! :o

I dunno about too many losing "hope"... it seems to be harder and harder for my syndicate to stay in the T50... Which makes me think, there's lots more competition going on because we are still very active & doing our best. It's all in fun, never forget that! Sure T50 is "more fun" but T250 can be just as much fun!

J.R.
09-02-2018, 12:58 AM
Yeah, and way easier to finish top 150 or 250. Keep pretending and hoping this game was actually going to stay alive. Top 250 is all that is going to be left soon......honestly, why would you even download and play this game? It offers absolutely nothing in comparison to other games. No challenge and no thought required. Spend and hope to join a top 5 or this is a useless game....even top 5....top 2....even 1.....what exactly do you get? A game with no real goal or reason to play