PDA

View Full Version : Clubhouse upgrade, different requirements across platforms

Mrs Cash
08-29-2018, 06:29 PM
Just when you think it can't really be this screwed up.

Two of us are currently trying to keep production up for Clubhouse materials. I got snarky with the iOS user, why didn't he finish the Demolition production before moving onto the next, and he insisted he did. Not according to my Android. Here are the side by side pics.

SMDH. Can't make this **** up.

Vile Lynn
08-31-2018, 03:03 PM
Just when you think it can't really be this screwed up.

Two of us are currently trying to keep production up for Clubhouse materials. I got snarky with the iOS user, why didn't he finish the Demolition production before moving onto the next, and he insisted he did. Not according to my Android. Here are the side by side pics.

SMDH. Can't make this **** up.

Hi Mrs Cash :) Thanks for reporting! And for posting the SS!

There are lots of inconsistencies between iOS and Androids on the Base. Some are display issues and some are not. It's confusing, but reps have details on most Base issues ready for DECA to review and fix when they get the time after lag is reduced and all required upgrades are completed. You know... priorities...

When we get to discussing Base issues, I'll be sure to reference this thread.

Most Base issues have been reported here but threads are scattered over the past year, so I'll post a comprehensive list on the forum in a new thread of all known Base issues sometime in the near future, I hope... :o

DoomsdayMY
09-03-2018, 08:47 AM
The numbers for the upgrade are wrong on IOS - the requirements aren't different. If you're planning an upgrade, get an Android user to tell you the requirements. That's IF they can get the base to even load

Mrs Cash
09-04-2018, 07:41 AM
Hi Mrs Cash :) Thanks for reporting! And for posting the SS!

There are lots of inconsistencies between iOS and Androids on the Base. Some are display issues and some are not. It's confusing, but reps have details on most Base issues ready for DECA to review and fix when they get the time after lag is reduced and all required upgrades are completed. You know... priorities...

When we get to discussing Base issues, I'll be sure to reference this thread.

Most Base issues have been reported here but threads are scattered over the past year, so I'll post a comprehensive list on the forum in a new thread of all known Base issues sometime in the near future, I hope... :o

Thanks Vile Lynn. I won't hold my breath for it to get resolved anytime soon.

That's IF they can get the base to even load

Sad but true. It's no wonder that I finally accumulated thousands of Star Power, it's too frustrating to waste all that time producing. I would love to do it 3x daily, but it's too time consuming...