PDA

View Full Version : New User Agreement - Access to my Mic / GPS / Pics ??? Losing half my team WTF

Mcdoc
08-22-2018, 02:22 AM
Who,s idea was it to ask for access to DELETE FILES off my phone ?
Acess to my mic ?
Access to my GPS?
NOT GONNA HAPPEN - so half my team is locked out of the game and refusing to agree to this BS !
WTF Deca ????
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Tinker
08-22-2018, 06:40 AM
Acess to my mic ?
Access to my GPS?
NOT GONNA HAPPEN - so half my team is locked out of the game and refusing to agree to this BS !

Why would 1/2 agree to this abuse? Did 1/2 actually read and accept or did they accept without reading?
Deca wants to use your camera also. They might want to pull the battery when they go to bed with thier wife or leave the phone in another room.

Vile Lynn
08-22-2018, 10:49 AM
Acess to my mic ?
Access to my GPS?
WTF Deca ????
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Why would 1/2 agree to this abuse? Did 1/2 actually read and accept or did they accept without reading?
Deca wants to use your camera also. They might want to pull the battery when they go to bed with thier wife or leave the phone in another room.

Ask Google... this is Google's requirement for all apps or the apps will be removed from the Play Store unless compliant. It's Google's reaction to Face Book's privacy scandals.

Tinker
08-22-2018, 12:03 PM
Ask Google... this is Google's requirement for all apps or the apps will be removed from the Play Store unless compliant. It's Google's reaction to Face Book's privacy scandals.

Lynn it seems rather odd for a solution to a privacy scandal is a more intrusive invasion of privacy and facilitation of greater privacy violation. Please provide a link to Googles request for these changes.

Tinker
08-23-2018, 03:50 PM
Lynn it seems rather odd for a solution to a privacy scandal is a more intrusive invasion of privacy and facilitation of greater privacy violation. Please provide a link to Googles request for these changes.

Crickets...
Hmmm perhaps the blaming Google was just a cheap dodge to avoid admitting another DECA screw up!

Vile Lynn
08-24-2018, 03:13 PM

Crickets...
Hmmm perhaps the blaming Google was just a cheap dodge to avoid admitting another DECA screw up!

Hi Tinker, guess what? When you say "jump".... I don't have to jump, JS ;)

I'm sure a lot of things 'seem rather odd' to you... not my problem ;)
You can google Google if you want.

Here's an informative link about User Data Permissions. (https://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?124612-User-Data-Permissions)Enjoy! ;)

Speed ump
08-29-2018, 07:30 PM
I didn’t know McDoc was still playing, you should really join the gm chat rooms where all this is discussed by the players. The forum isn’t the place for answers anymore.