PDA

View Full Version : Unable to install database

Dat Guy
08-16-2018, 05:54 PM
Followed the advice of customer service and uninstalled and tried to re-install CC on my tablet to try and fix some of the many many problems.
Now I tap on the CC icon it starts to open, I get the user agreement, I accept, then I get an error message saying "Unable to install database" and the game crashes.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

The issue has supposedly been elevated.

CraaiigS
08-17-2018, 05:57 PM
Just take the opportunity to quit this ish game, now

Dj SyLambert
08-19-2018, 06:22 AM
Yes Deca are aware. As of tmyet still no info. Its a problem with the Data Download failing on Androids. Issue has been spreading since the 7th August. (The oldest affected ive seen is as far back as 3rd August). People who are still able to access the game (old data still working) are having a range of issues as a result..
Missing Graphics,
Missing Events,
Missing Goals,
No Stat Increases when completing things etc... Those who are locked out completely with the error message like you are receiving, is because of no new data, and the old data being corrupted or deleted . Rendering the game in operable. Customer Services should NOT have told you to delete and reinstall...... IF ANYONE IS HAVING DISPLAY ISSUES LIKE I MENTION ABOVE.. CHECK YOU 'ABOUT' SECTION IN GAME. SEE WHAT DATA YOU HAVE INSTALLED. LISTED AS AN 8DIDGIT NUMBER 'DATE'.. IF YOURS IS OLDER THAN... 20180817.... DONT CLEAR DATA OR UNINSTALL. YOU WILL GET LOCKED OUT. If you are on GroupMe you can request access to 4 The CC Players group where info is being collected and shared by the player reps.. If you have completed goals and things and not recieced stat increases.. Customer Services will see on their side that you have been credited such items and all will look correct on the server.. the issue is at device level only because your game doesnt have the relevant data installed to show what the server shows.

Dat Guy
09-05-2018, 08:57 PM
I am now back in the game, but all of my data is now gone. I am starting over as a new player? Where did all of my data go? Is there a way to get my account back?