PDA

View Full Version : Kicking Ass

HUGH_MYRON
11-09-2011, 09:02 PM
Who is beating everyone on my fight list, refresh or not, that I can't even click on rob because the player is too beat up?

Max Power
11-10-2011, 04:28 AM
Might be your connection speed.

2Legit
11-10-2011, 07:23 AM
Sometimes, it's due to error. "when they are too beat up" I visit their hood and click on fight result and attack them from there, and it works. I can beat them till i ran out of stamina or they are worned out.

HUGH_MYRON
11-10-2011, 07:30 AM
Just right it was still happening. I was going through the fight list clicking rob, and was unable to enter anybody's hood. Then, when I clicked attack instead, we fight.

From there I was able to click rob and go into their hood. Just a couple of laundry mats, and a sports bar, so I continued attacking. (I ended up losing after 6hits, and ****ed up my win streak)

Edit:
http://i41.tinypic.com/svtf8n.jpg

2Legit
11-10-2011, 08:11 AM
****t son, that sucks. It happens tho, even if you are stronger than they are, there's chances you'll lose once or twice. So it's best to hit them 3 times and move on to the next rival.

Btw, how come those stats in your fight result shows ^^? What version are you using? I'm using the latest update and that does not show on mine..Ahhh wtf--i got a ****ty version

khung003
11-10-2011, 10:21 AM
the reason you lose that fight, lies at the ??? .

but anyway, you look too weak with that stats, even with those gold weapons. I can tell you that you have not paid enough, pay more.

Dorian Gray
11-10-2011, 12:44 PM
****t son, that sucks. It happens tho, even if you are stronger than they are, there's chances you'll lose once or twice. So it's best to hit them 3 times and move on to the next rival.

Btw, how come those stats in your fight result shows ^^? What version are you using? I'm using the latest update and that does not show on mine..Ahhh wtf--i got a ****ty version

I don't think those stats on that screen are correct. That's why he seems to have lost a fight he should have probably won.

Here is something I posted in the tech section-

You don't want to see this info, it will only confuse you.

Ok, it's like this:

Mark has clearly stated that defense buildings' values add to your equipment values when defending in a PvP.

Yet when you attack someone it clearly does not have the defense buildings' values added to the # you see their defense to be.

Example:

I just went to attack someone- their Total Mafia Defense is 4012- but then it tells me on the fight results page that their defense is 3075.

If I believe Mark, and I have no reason not to, then this feature of the game is totally messed up and should be ignored.

khung003
11-10-2011, 03:57 PM
That's his bread & butter, not yours. Be smart or be fooled, your choice.