PDA

View Full Version : Titan Fractions & Kraken Furies - Information update #4

KnD-announce
07-30-2018, 07:18 AM
Dear Knights,

While the compensation on Friday was successful, we would like to follow up on some open topics.

First of all, we would like to remind you all to use your shards to craft armors by today to avoid them disappearing with the next content releases.

When should I expect a reply to my ticket?

If you submitted a ticket to request the difference between the shards you had and the ones you received in the compensation and you haven’t gotten a reply yet, it will come in the next few days.

Considering that there is a scheduled content release tomorrow, Tuesday 31st, we stopped replying to this type of enquiries until Wednesday, to make sure you can all download the content and won’t lose the extra shards given via customer support.

Please make sure you connect to the game tomorrow to download the content pack and invite your guild mates to do as much.

We invite you once again to refrain from requesting more shards if the compensation was already above what you previously owned.

What should I do if I’m still waiting for a reply and the content update removes my remaining shards?

This content update might still remove the remaining shards you have so once again we invite you to use them up by today. If you have unused shards that, together with the extra compensation from customer support, could add up to a useful amount (200 Titan Fractions for the bling, 500 Titan Fractions for the Shallow Edge armor, 1000 Kraken Furies for the Deep Edge) and disappear with tomorrow’s release, please reply to your previously opened ticket adding this information after you downloaded the content update tomorrow.

We invite you to take a screenshot of your current shard status to speed up the process.

Why only people with T2 received the compensation?

We first selected only players with at least the T2 version of the Aqua Girru armor to limit the size of the compensation and therefore the risks and problems linked to the process.
The decision for this tier was taken due to the previously made suggestions to craft your armors quickly to avoid losing shards and therefore we identified this criteria to point out the active players of the event.
We do understand this left out a few of you and in the next days we will perform another compensation wave to include them too.

This will most probably happen towards the end of the week, to avoid it clashing with content releases.

Until when can I craft the event armors to improve my Aqua Girru?

The crafting option will be available for a few extra weeks, to give you the chance to craft them if you’re still waiting on your compensation.

Still, we invite you to use up your shards to craft the bling and the Shallow Edge and Deep Edge armors to combine with your Aqua Girru as soon as you have enough to make sure they won’t get lost.

What about the extra compensation for T10 owners, the extra gifts and the bring your friends rewards?

These extra gifts will be given out at the end of the current week, once the basic compensation has been given out to everyone.

You can find the information about this extra compensation in this post (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?124524-Titan-Fractions-and-Kraken-Furies-Information-and-compensation-Update-2)

------------------------------------------------------

We will keep you updated in case of further information to share. Join the conversation on Reddit at this link (https://www.reddit.com/r/Knightsanddragons/comments/9346mb/titan_fractions_kraken_furies_information_update_4/)

Battle on,
The DECA Knights.

BunRieuCua
07-30-2018, 09:50 AM
I got nothing, form the first compensation and T2. :( XBC-RQQ-XQD please check.