PDA

View Full Version : Recent SA Cancellation & King Pin Levels

greenwall
07-27-2018, 08:00 AM
I am sure myself and a handful of my syndicate members are not the only ones a bit bummed about the recent cancellation of the Street Assault. We understand fixing the glitch is an important factor to balancing the game play out.

I was relying on this last Street Assault event of the month to keep my KP level where it is (Level 8) as I plan out how much gold I spread to each syndicate event as I see the schedules come out. Now that the event is cancelled and such, is there any chance that the powers that be can extend everyone's KP level out another month? It seems unfair to cancel the event last minute and thus, those of us who time out our KP level point distributions (especially as you get to the higher levels as many of us are at), that we will not have a chance to spend the gold to keep it... Yes I am aware of the ability to just "buy" points but that is not necessarily how many of us would like to spend our hard earned gold, because we spend the gold on Syndicate Events to help our team out as a whole (and gain the Mod prizes and such).

I would ask that someone from Deca at least considers this request.

Thank you.

Vile Lynn
07-27-2018, 07:00 PM
I am sure myself and a handful of my syndicate members are not the only ones a bit bummed about the recent cancellation of the Street Assault. We understand fixing the glitch is an important factor to balancing the game play out.

I was relying on this last Street Assault event of the month to keep my KP level where it is (Level 8) as I plan out how much gold I spread to each syndicate event as I see the schedules come out. Now that the event is cancelled and such, is there any chance that the powers that be can extend everyone's KP level out another month? It seems unfair to cancel the event last minute and thus, those of us who time out our KP level point distributions (especially as you get to the higher levels as many of us are at), that we will not have a chance to spend the gold to keep it... Yes I am aware of the ability to just "buy" points but that is not necessarily how many of us would like to spend our hard earned gold, because we spend the gold on Syndicate Events to help our team out as a whole (and gain the Mod prizes and such).

I would ask that someone from Deca at least considers this request.

Thank you.

Hi greenwall :) One of the reps has posted about this and I’ll get back here with more info.

Vile Lynn
07-27-2018, 07:06 PM
>>SA Announcement<< (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?124530-SA-Grave-Danger-replaced-due-to-SA-deploy-exploit)
Yes, NP! See the official announcement about King Pin ;)

Mrs Cash
07-30-2018, 03:31 PM
I am kind of pissed right now. How the heck is anyone supposed to know about wall notifications from Gree/Deca/whomever-is-responsible-for-this-nightmare-of-a-game when there are no alerts notifying us of a post?!?!?!?! I used gold and I am angry and fed up with the incompetence. Just as lame and useless as the Orange Buffoon.

TZora
07-30-2018, 06:16 PM
u just insulted the orange buffoon by associating it with deca 0_o

Dat Guy
08-02-2018, 04:55 AM
u just insulted the orange buffoon by associating it with deca 0_o

Epic burn.........extras.