PDA

View Full Version : To Tower or not to Tower, that is the question

Duke.0
11-09-2011, 04:08 PM
In previous posts i liked guard towers for the defense they provide.

However, i'm almost level 65 and i noticed they are clearly in my way.

They take up a lot of room and seem to just be an odd size (3x3) and don't really fit well.

Should i sell mine and replace them with additional Gatling Guns?

Mb Tnk
11-09-2011, 04:14 PM
if you have the $$$, then yes.

If you have the gold, then Bodyguard Agency.... all the way.

whocareswhatmynameis
11-09-2011, 04:43 PM
i haven't built or upgraded defense buildings in over a week. i'm trying to get my economy high enough to support construction of gatling guns!

Duke.0
11-09-2011, 04:51 PM
I have been making gatling guns now for a little bit, i got about 10 of them.

I just find that the stupid 3x3 does not really fit well anywhere. My hood is like a big puzzle and i try and leave no empty space. They just don't conform to what i'm doing.

I almost think i should just dump them and save a lot of room

AND the clothing stores? - there is another odd ball sized building that i'm consider selling, it doesn't really fit very well.

Ram
11-09-2011, 05:01 PM
I have been making gatling guns now for a little bit, i got about 10 of them.

I just find that the stupid 3x3 does not really fit well anywhere. My hood is like a big puzzle and i try and leave no empty space. They just don't conform to what i'm doing.

I almost think i should just dump them and save a lot of room

AND the clothing stores? - there is another odd ball sized building that i'm consider selling, it doesn't really fit very well.

I'd say sell them and buy the gatling guns

I hate the clothing stores so ****in useless. I sold mine and bought a second internet company. It takes the same amount of place.

Popeye The Sailor Man
11-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Clothing stores suck
Still like my Thai boxing studios... Donno why have you seem my hood duke? Thinking of posting a pic on my guide

Duke.0
11-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Yeah thats what i thought too, i can adjust my hood easier to form 2 extra spots since most spaces are either 16 wide or even 10 wide.
I'm very close to selling all of my guard towers :)

Duke.0
11-09-2011, 05:05 PM
Clothing stores suck
Still like my Thai boxing studios... Donno why have you seem my hood duke? Thinking of posting a pic on my guide

No i have not, i don't think you accept my invite yet.