PDA

View Full Version : July Daily Login Reward - Item List

Didakis
06-29-2018, 03:03 AM
Hi Modern Warriors!

Here's the Daily Login reward list for July! As usual we are open to suggestions and if you wish to provide feedback about the rewards, feel free to drop a line here!

https://i.imgur.com/TeYmSzI.png
https://imgur.com/a/ePDJ8Ih

And as always, have fun in game!

Didakis

Twist of Cain
06-29-2018, 11:10 AM
You need to remove all of the health, RnD, Supply Drop, Frontline Main Carrier, and Logistics and replace them with x1000 Propaganda for each of those days. I don't know how many times the community needs to tell you people that we do not have enough Propaganda dropping during any of the events. And now to boot you only have one day of Propaganda for the month of July. SMH!

Mrs Cash
07-01-2018, 09:48 AM
you need to remove all of the health, rnd, supply drop, frontline main carrier, and logistics and replace them with x1000 propaganda for each of those days. I don't know how many times the community needs to tell you people that we do not have enough propaganda dropping during any of the events. And now to boot you only have one day of propaganda for the month of july. Smh!

e x a c t l y ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

gumbeaux
07-01-2018, 10:26 AM
You need to remove all of the health, RnD, Supply Drop, Frontline Main Carrier, and Logistics and replace them with x1000 Propaganda for each of those days. I don't know how many times the community needs to tell you people that we do not have enough Propaganda dropping during any of the events. And now to boot you only have one day of Propaganda for the month of July. SMH!

Propaganda?? You can’t be serious.

No one gives a s*** about producing 400 of something that takes 8hrs long. Except you I guess.

RnD is the only lopsided items we are in desperate need of. I’m hesitant to side with Gree, but they got it right on this one.

Twist of Cain
07-01-2018, 12:48 PM
Propaganda?? You can’t be serious.

No one gives a s*** about producing 400 of something that takes 8hrs long. Except you I guess.

RnD is the only lopsided items we are in desperate need of. I’m hesitant to side with Gree, but they got it right on this one.

RnD? You must be an ***hole? Factions that are still building their headquarters and are at level 8, 9 or 10 need between 10,000 to 20,000 propaganda to complete each level. I'll worry about RnD maybe when I get my faction up to where your level is but for right now Propaganda is the most needed for the factions who have not reached level 10 yet.

Mila Relyt
07-03-2018, 03:09 PM
We're nowhere near level 10 and it seems like we'd need cash and bricks to get there. The couple percent FL or WD points didn't seem to be worth it. What happens after level 10? what is the 400 of something that takes 8 hours?

Thanks

sbs2716g
07-03-2018, 07:49 PM
We're nowhere near level 10 and it seems like we'd need cash and bricks to get there. The couple percent FL or WD points didn't seem to be worth it. What happens after level 10? what is the 400 of something that takes 8 hours?

Thanks

are you on groupme? there are many top teams who can help you with the propaganda /cash or even concrete.

after level 10, will get into another stage of faction HQ to unlock other bonus. the most important one is up to 50% more FL points... which u need a lot of RND to produce the resources needed for the bonus.

Cuombajj
07-04-2018, 10:57 PM
Would be nice to see some energy refill in those prizes.