PDA

View Full Version : I lost a GOLD Bar!?

Air
11-09-2011, 12:40 PM
Not sure when it happened, a few days ago at the most but I'm missing a gold bar. I was saving those 9 free bars we start with instead of spending 8 of them on the ice cream shop. Can we be robbed of gold bars? Is there something that costs 1 bar and I accidentally bought it without knowing? Anybody else have this happen?

Dorian Gray
11-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Not sure when it happened, a few days ago at the most but I'm missing a gold bar. I was saving those 9 free bars we start with instead of spending 8 of them on the ice cream shop. Can we be robbed of gold bars? Is there something that costs 1 bar and I accidentally bought it without knowing? Anybody else have this happen?

You probably paid one gold bar to finish an upgrade early, you really have to watch your clicks. I sold a level 7 house by mistake, that set me back.

Jessie74
11-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Glenn Beck stole it.

Dorian Gray
11-09-2011, 12:46 PM
BTW, What are you saving the gold for, ice cream shop is a great money building.

whocareswhatmynameis
11-09-2011, 12:48 PM
You probably paid one gold bar to finish an upgrade early, you really have to watch your clicks. I sold a level 7 house by mistake, that set me back.

ouch... it takes 3.5 days to build and upgrade a house to lvl7... painful!