PDA

View Full Version : Hceb rewards not given out

cajunman
06-08-2018, 01:30 PM
It was posted that the hceb rewards were handed out starting 3 days ago but that has not happened.
The prizes are not in inventory and the extra temp mods we would have gotten for winning days 3&4 are also not there.
So can a mod or someone from deca advise that everyone actually hit the rewards because I know I didn't and no announcement was on my wall in game from deca

Also are you guys running hceb next week? If so let's hope you guys figured out how to fix a event that wasn't broken before

sister morphine
06-08-2018, 02:58 PM
Pretty sure I haven't received them either. No stat change that can't be put down to this week's 24hr LTQ.

HavingFun
06-08-2018, 03:32 PM
Surprise surprise surprise

TZora
06-08-2018, 11:58 PM
i didn't get even one surprise, how did u manage to get three? :D

Mrs Cash
06-09-2018, 11:08 AM
HCB Tamara Coppinger was the last cluster****.
I checked my "Coppinger" inventory, which, by the way, is a cluster**** all in itself to check. Luckily they appear early enough in the alphabet, smh.
I have no awards that were supposed to be awarded, from 1 point to 40. I am glad I took screenshots. Not even the one for 6 points, Coppinger Candy Pain with a 1% Explosive Attack.
I believe I had 35 points, but who the hell really knows. I know I had a minimum of 25. 10 + 5 + ? + 10.
This game is a joke, and a bad one at that.

Same issues on Modern War, fwiw...

EDIT
Android device#1
1st acct, minimum of 25, 10 + 5 + ? + 10, -----> no rewards
2nd acct, minimum of 30, 10 + 10 + ? + 10, -----> no rewards
3rd acct, minimum of 30, 10 + 10 + ? + 10, -----> no rewards
4th acct, minimum of 25, 10 + 5 + ? + 10, -----> awards up to and including 25 points, lmao, the weakest mini of them all, smh

Android device#2
5th acct, minimum of 25, 10 + 5 + ? + 10, -----> no rewards

IOS device
DHs acct, minimum of 23, 10 + 3 + ? + 10, -----> no rewards

Dj SyLambert
06-10-2018, 11:53 AM
These should be getting paid out on Tuesday (Berlin Time)

Mrs Cash
06-13-2018, 04:01 PM
These should be getting paid out on Tuesday (Berlin Time)

"The script for the reward pay out has completed and the prizes for the HCB Tamara Coppinger daily points and ranks should be all out."

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?124381-HCB-Tamara-Coppinger-daily-points-issue

SMDH!

Android#1 has 4 accounts, 1 account had correct items (to the correct 35 points), 3 had nothing
Android #2 has 1 account, received nothing
IOS account has 1 account, received nothing

Omfg...and the time it takes to endlessly scroll over to check is absurd

Now, to write it all up and produce screenshots, omfg, kill me now

HavingFun
06-13-2018, 06:17 PM
How much more incompetent can you get Deca? Why should I have to type out all the missing prizes when it’s your fault the game is worse than ever? I don’t have time to waste typing out all prizes for 40 points so screw it I’ll just miss out. OMG Deca you are so much more worse than Gree and I never thought that could be possible. Same issues keep happening event after event after event.....

Dj SyLambert
06-13-2018, 08:58 PM
I know its pain in the ass and you shouldnt have to be searching for missing units, but if u do end up sending a ticket.. feel free to use the list i made, save & edit it by covering up/blocking out the units you do have, then send that. Just be a bit easier at least ☺

lurcher
06-13-2018, 11:40 PM
I don’t have time to waste typing out all prizes for 40 points so screw it I’ll just miss out. OMG Deca you are so much more worse than Gree and I never thought that could be possible. Same issues keep happening event after event after event.....

Screenshots of rewards not received ???? LMAO

Dat Guy
06-14-2018, 10:21 PM
I know its pain in the ass and you shouldnt have to be searching for missing units, but if u do end up sending a ticket.. feel free to use the list i made, save & edit it by covering up/blocking out the units you do have, then send that. Just be a bit easier at least ☺

And where do we send tickets? Email to support STILL not fixed on Android. Tickets just keep bouncing back.

sister morphine
06-14-2018, 11:01 PM
And where do we send tickets? Email to support STILL not fixed on Android. Tickets just keep bouncing back.

en-support@gree.net

Don't forget to include name, level and code(s)

Dat Guy
06-16-2018, 01:12 AM
en-support@gree.net

Don't forget to include name, level and code(s)

Thank you. Crazy to think they can't even fix something as simple as changing an email address.

Mrs Cash
06-17-2018, 12:25 PM
Android#1 has 4 accounts, 2 accounts have received correct items; 2 still have nothing
Android#2 has 1 account, awards to correct point total of 35 received
IOS account has 1 account, awards to correct point total of 33 points

This is beyond ridiculous already, but I guess any progress is a good sign.
Still, now I need to send in 2 separate tickets from the affected accounts since obviously the group way didn't work out so well. Smh...underpaid babysitter...